<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jan 28th "Leftover" TBA FT shooters match

January 30 2017 at 2:06 PM

Billy Dick  (Login ocedummy)
YF12

Five shooters, two PCPs and three TX200 springer shooters showed up at the F Poole airgun range for a 5 lane , three critters per lane shoot with one lane being an offhand lane. As usual, the two PCP guys smoked the handicapped springer shooters. Since Cliff Smith was absent this time, it would have been three PCPs at the top. While there is no set schedule, we usually shoot on two or three Saturdays per month starting at about 9 am and following the match we mosey over the a lunch spot and whine about what could have been. If you are interested, we can always use new blood, sent me an email for info. Below is a sample of the some of your targets, here is our version of the much adored FOX target.
[linked image]

Canary target that requires shooting between the wires.........
[linked image]

Now this is a buzzard........
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Hey Bill, I like the canary and the Vulture targets! I make

January 30 2017, 10:21 PM 

that fox target now. Here is a pic of one I made for a friend that puts on matches and one I made for myself....
Hope to see you at the Cajun Classic!...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Billy Dick
(Login ocedummy)
YF12

Paul, I gotta admit your paint jobs are bad A$$ nt

January 30 2017, 10:23 PM 

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Billy, I made a painting template for the fox. If you send me your face

January 31 2017, 8:00 AM 

plate, I will paint it for you. No charge. Just re emburse me the shipping back to you. Or give it to me at the Cajun if you go.

Once it is painted, you should have no problem re painting the KZ area. Unless some bad shooters wack at it....lol

Respond to this message   

Billy Dick
(Login ocedummy)
YF12

Thanks for the offer, but we use this Fox......

January 31 2017, 9:24 PM 

with a big KZ at the offhand lane near or mid target, usually placed between 13 and 20 yards. We got tired of having 1 inchers at 25 yards when no one could get a decent score on the offhand lane. It's not much fun when you get 1 of 6 hits at the standing lane, so we made it much easier and put the Fox really close. So now most of us get about three of six shots. This Fox gets lots of paddle hits, not many face plate hits, so a template is not required. Thanks anyway. See ya in Baton Rouge.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.