<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cajun Classic- Where to stay?

February 15 2017 at 12:40 PM
Will Piatt  (Login saddlemountaingunsmith)
YF

This will be my first time attending. Any lodging recommendations?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Will, there are three hotels in a row on Essen Park Ave.

February 15 2017, 1:27 PM 

Three nice hotels a stone's throw from each other, so they seem to compete for business.

The last 2 years, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, 7959 Essen Park Avenue. Baton Rouge 1-225-766-9493. But there is a Drury Inn and a Marriott Spring Hills Inn next door.

All three are nice, and convenient to the Interstate that leads to the range

[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Feb 15, 2017 1:28 PM

Respond to this message   
Danny
(Login wx4p)
YF12

Last Year

February 15 2017, 1:58 PM 

My stay at the Siegen Inn on Siegen Lane was uneventful.

Respond to this message   
Chris Corey
(Login NCairgunner)
YF12

We stayed at the Seigan Inn last year.

February 15 2017, 2:39 PM 

It was $79 a night but this year I think they wanted about $140 a night. Will, Joe Magarelli found us another hotel. Only I don't remember the name. Lol

Respond to this message   
Chris Corey
(Login NCairgunner)
YF12

I just found where we're staying at

February 15 2017, 2:43 PM 

Townplace Suites Baton Rouge South

This message has been edited by NCairgunner on Feb 15, 2017 2:44 PM

Respond to this message   
FireMarshal
(Login FireMarshal)
YC

Re: Cajun Classic- Where to stay?

February 15 2017, 5:23 PM 

Will,

We're staying at the La Quinta Inn at Seigen Ln, but on Reiger Rd. They are usually nice and clean. Not far from the fairgrounds.

Pat

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login tazhunter0)
YF12

More info on the Cajun Classic

February 16 2017, 7:53 PM 

Need website and general info. New to airgunning and this might be a good weekend trip.

Thanks
Chris

Respond to this message   

Jeff P
(Login pad617)
YC

Here you go Chris...

February 17 2017, 11:57 AM 

This message has been edited by pad617 on Feb 17, 2017 11:58 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.