<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Connecticut Air Gunners (CAG) First Match April 1st

March 15 2017 at 12:15 PM

Leo G in CT  (Login gonzav71)
YF12

Connecticut Air Gunners will be having our first match on Saturday April 1st.

Rain date or next match with enough interest: April 30th

It will be a 48 shot (24 target) match. Average distance between 35-40 yards. All KZ 1.5" size.
2" paddle only bonus target set at 75 yards.

The following AAFTA classes and rules will be used:
PCP or Piston - Hunter, Open or WFTF
Unlimited Class (attached bipods, tripods, range finders are allowed)

9:00 AM Practice
10:00 AM Match start

Entry fee: $10 Adults, $8 Juniors
Must sign a waiver/release of liability form.
If you bring water, soda, juice and/or snack food to share with 10 people, no match fee for you.

North St. (dirt road)
Lebanon, CT 06249

Site venue information:
Open (long and narrow) grassy field next to man made pond and swamp land on the north side (abandoned excavator on site), dirt road parking, no buildings, no toilets, no electricity. Tree line on south defines property line. Corn field on south side is not part of the property. Any garbage generated needs to be removed from the property.

Leo Gonzales
e-mail: gonzav71@gmail.com
cell: 203-988-4261

This message has been edited by gonzav71 on Mar 16, 2017 1:17 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Paul in Zhills
(Login jps2486)
YF

Where were you guys when I lived in CT?

March 15 2017, 2:21 PM 

I moved out in 2004.

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

No matches in CT since 2014

March 15 2017, 3:22 PM 

Started the club since I collected more than 38 knock down targets.
And wanted a venue in CT. Still looking for a better location. It's a work in progress.

This message has been edited by gonzav71 on Mar 15, 2017 3:33 PM

Respond to this message   

AteamRAY
(Login AteamRAY)
YF

Sorry can't make it.....

March 16 2017, 1:44 AM 

I have another commitment that weekend. Not sure if Hans and Rosalie can make it but with no toilet facilities Rosalie probably won't make it.

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

No problem

March 16 2017, 1:15 PM 

Ray,

You make a good point about the toilet. I will rent a portable toilet for the day of the match.
Getting more interest up to 15 possible people.

Regards,
Leo

Respond to this message   

AteamRAY
(Login AteamRAY)
YF

Very Cool.....If....

March 16 2017, 11:11 PM 

Respond to this message   
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)
YF12

I'll be there.

March 16 2017, 6:56 PM 

I can't wait to see what kind of course you set up.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.