<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2017 Cajun's Scores - quick post

April 2 2017 at 7:46 AM

Paul in LA  (Login BRPCP)
YF

Full report to come later... Just to hold everyone over on scores

PISTOL course was 42 shots
RIFLE courses were 52 shots ea (13lanes) both shot on the same day by each competitor to avoid Sunday rain out. 104 shots total

Pistol

[linked image]

HUNTER

[linked image]

WFTF

[linked image]

OPEN
[linked image]

SPRINGER
[linked image]

(+) Paul (+)

www.bayouairgunclub.com
https://www.facebook.com/bayouairgunclub/

This message has been edited by BRPCP on Apr 2, 2017 7:49 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Scott Allen
(Login variant45)
YF12

Thanks Paul

April 2 2017, 10:02 AM 

Looks like there was close competition and I'm sure it was a good time.

Scott

Respond to this message   
Chris Corey
(Login NCairgunner)
YF12

Paul & the BAC thanks for another awesome Cajuns!

April 2 2017, 11:44 AM 

This was my second Cajuns and I will be back next year as long as the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

This message has been edited by NCairgunner on Apr 2, 2017 4:03 PM

Respond to this message   
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

ATTA BOY RAY!!! You too Brad -

April 2 2017, 1:58 PM 

You go Ray!! Great shooting!!

You too Brad, you left the rest of the competition in the dust!

Vines

This message has been edited by stevevines on Apr 2, 2017 2:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Ray B.
(Login kidpellet)
YF12

Re: ATTA BOY RAY!!! You too Brad -

April 3 2017, 1:33 PM 

Thanks Steve! Did you see that my boy Alex shot a 55 in his second GPS? The first being the TV120 last year, proud of him!

Respond to this message   
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

Why heck, ATTA BOY ALEX!!

April 3 2017, 7:48 PM 

Way to go Alex. You and Ray are both naturals.

Respond to this message   
Joe Mags
(Login Joemagjr)
YF12

I had a great time

April 2 2017, 3:06 PM 

What a excellent event and great hosts. Beautiful weather, fun courses, delicious gumbo and great people to share it with. What more could you want! Hopefully, I'll be able to make it back next year.

Respond to this message   
Danny
(Login wx4p)
YF12

Thanks Paul and BAC crew!!!

April 2 2017, 4:50 PM 

For another awesome event. Food, fellowship, and course were all top notch.

If you weren't there or haven't been, put this one on your calendar for next year. You won't regret it.

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

50+ shooters had a great time... No waders required (LOL) Thanks Paul and crew.n/t

April 2 2017, 5:12 PM 

[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

Respond to this message   
TV
(Login TerryVanpool)
YC

Great showing

April 2 2017, 6:45 PM 

Good shooting Bob. You, Buddy, Paul, Kevin, Jim and Jeff make the rest of us goat ropers and cedar hackers proud.
Charter member of Over The Hill Gang

This message has been edited by TerryVanpool on Apr 3, 2017 2:17 PM

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Wish you could have attended, Terry. You really would have enjoyed it & shot well!... n/t

April 2 2017, 10:02 PM 

[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

Respond to this message   
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

WOW - way to go Bob -

April 4 2017, 7:26 PM 

Looks like you own Hunter! Place 1st in both matches, wow, well done sir.

You can't tell, but I'm tipping my hat your way.

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Thanks Steve... Missed seeing you, bud... Maybe next time...n/t

April 4 2017, 8:06 PM 

[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Apr 4, 2017 10:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Kevin E.
(Login TXWobble)
YF12

Once again.......

April 2 2017, 5:44 PM 

Paul and his incredible team put on another top-notch match. Thinking out of the box to move the Sunday match to Saturday may have made for a long day but the weather and courses made it all worth while. Could not have asked for anything better. Food, as usual, was outstanding from all reports I heard.

If you haven't been to a Cajun's match before, please treat yourself to a wonderful experience. You will love the beautiful venue, the deep woods with old growth trees, vines, ferns and nice underbrush. Heck, you might even get a glimpse of an alligator as one was reported to have been seen swimming next to the course. If sure that since it didn't have a kz it was left alone.

Thanks again, Paul. Your patience and ability to think on your feet made for a very special match.
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Randy Smith
(Login AirGumby)
YC

Wonderful event. Great attendance. Well Done, BAC! ...

April 3 2017, 11:24 AM 

So, 10 Texans and 1 Oklahoman in attendance. Over 20% of the attendance.

We need to see that many Cajuns at the Republic of Texas Grand Prix at the Arlington Sportsman Club on September 23rd.

Randy

Respond to this message   
FireMarshal
(Login FireMarshal)
YC

Re: Wonderful event. Great attendance. Well Done, BAC! ...

April 7 2017, 8:59 PM 

Randy,
Glad I got to meet and shoot with you Saturday morning. Really enjoyed it.
Hope to see you again,
Pat

Respond to this message   

Paul in LA
(Login BRPCP)
YF

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! We were happy to have all of you and

April 3 2017, 12:29 PM 

We need to get some Cajun's to cross that state line in all directions. Unfortunately, we can't read a map so we will have to figure something out ;-P

(+) Paul (+)

www.bayouairgunclub.com
https://www.facebook.com/bayouairgunclub/

This message has been edited by BRPCP on Apr 3, 2017 12:30 PM

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Thank you Paul and your fellow BAC members for putting on a world class

April 3 2017, 5:34 PM 

event. I look forward to next year. And may I say that Baton Rouge has the best restaurants with the best tasting food.

Boy it is do hard not to over indulge....
In particular the great gumbo between the matches Saturday... Made sitting on the bum bag very tough....

Respond to this message   

HookEm
(Login HookEm)
YF

What a great week-end!...

April 3 2017, 10:32 PM 

Thanks to Paul & crew a bunch of Texans had a great time this weekend (including the Gunslinger on Sunday morning). Well planned & run match, and great food to go with it.

I shot with Ron Brown on Saturday morning, and not only is he a great shot but also a super nice person... We had a blast thru those lanes in Belle Terre. I also shot next (lane) to Brad on both courses, and witnessed some World-class shooting... All I can I say is: Wow!

I also want to send a Shout-out to my traveling buddy and fellow Boerne club member Jim Clarke, for his First Place showing in Hunter Piston... Great job Jim!

HookEm

Respond to this message   

Matt B.
(Login MattJP)
YC

Thanks for the report, Paul

April 4 2017, 12:27 PM 

...and all the work that went into organizing the shoot.

Congratulations to all winners, especially Brad. That sounds like incredible shooting! It's really inspiring that he continues to perform at such a high level. Well done, all!

M

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.