<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Whiscombe JW70 with 3 barrels For Sale .. REDUCED PRICE

April 4 2017 at 11:14 PM

AngliaUSA  (Login AngliaUSA)
YF12

JW70 Mk2 Whiscombe Air Rifle for Sale - Reduced Price

A reluctant sale but I have serious shoulder and elbow injuries which is preventing me from shooting and enjoying these amazing air rifles. The 2 stroke coking effort really aggravates my injury and I want to avoid costly surgery in the future.(Doctors orders) If I can’t shoot them then I don’t want to own them. So it’s a sad farewell to my Whiscombes.

JW70 .177/ .20 / LW .22 Three barrel set. $4100 Shipping Included

Rifle comes in a custom fitted PELICAN 1750 Rifle Hard Case. $300 value.

The rifle comes with a new (custom made) hardened steel replacement cocking linkage - consider it a ‘just in case’ insurance policy. You’ll likely never need it. But if you do you’ll be VERY glad you have it.

[linked image]

Rifle will be shipped in the hard case double boxed - Shipping is included - USPS 2 day priority mail, insured for full value, with signature confirmation / special handling.

No international shipping at this time.

Local pick up in Los Angeles area available.

The only possible trades at this time I will consider would be for high end Field Target rifles + cash to make up the equivalent value. For example FWB, Air Arms FTP 900, Air Arms EV2, Steyr LG 100 or 110 or THOMAS FT or BR rifle. An FX Impact is another possibility.

My BOI reputation is impeccable, under my Yellow user name ANGLIAUSA or James Brinkley. Buy with confidence.

US post office Money Order or certified bank cashiers cheque preferred.

If I absolutely have to : I will accept accept ‘gift’ Paypal at no extra fee or add the 4% fee for a non gift transaction.

Please deal by email to assure a private and confidential transaction if you so wish.

jhbema (at) pacbell.net please remove the (at) and spaces and replace with @

Thanx for looking.

Here are the best description of the rifle … the pictures…. enjoy.
Please email me for more detailed photographs if you are a serious buyer.

JW70 .177/ .20 / LW .22 Three barrel HOTS set. $4100 Shipped.

3 stroke rifle. Shoots at between 17 ft lbs - 19 ft lbs of power depending on calibre. Fixed barrel. LW custom barrel has Rowan adapter and air stripper.
Right hand walnut stock. Perfect for OPEN Spring Piston Shooting. Has a threaded air port and can be restricted down to lower power levels by adding a single grub screw restrictor to the port. Totally recoil free. Condition - Very Good 95% - a few minor pressure marks on the stock from normal handling.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

This rifle has won a lot of FT matches …..both in Open and in Hunter… but it is time for somebody new to win some matches with this beautiful rifle.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.