<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HW97K in hand

April 8 2017 at 12:39 PM
BillinOregon  (Login BillinOregon)
YF12

Wow, the process of ordering one from Krale Shietsport was incredibly effortless, and it arrived from the Netherlands in just four days.
This is the nicest air rifle I have ever owned. Have a UTG 3-12 SWAT and sidewheel on the way, in addition to some H&N and JSB pellets for it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

BeachBumPete
(Login Matospeter)
YF12

Congrats

April 9 2017, 11:56 AM 

Being a big fan of that rifle I am sure you will enjoy it. Amazingly accurate and reliable rifles. I have been considering getting one from Krales. Can you elaborate on your experience? Good luck with it.

Pete
Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC machining and prototyping
Port St. Lucie, Florida
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

Respond to this message   
BillinOregon
(Login BillinOregon)
YF12

Krale is easy.

April 9 2017, 5:31 PM 

I simple Googled their Web site, put the 97K in my shopping cart, filled in the customer information and gave them my credit card info. My local bank halted the transaction and called me to assure that this was a legitimate purchase and when I reinput the order with Krale, the deal went through. Within hours, Krale sent me the UPS tracking number and the box arrived as scheduled.
To find the cost in dollars, I just input the total with shipping in Euros to an online currency converter to confirm my cost in USD. The dollar is pretty strong right now, making for great savings.
Could not be easier!

Respond to this message   

BeachBumPete
(Login Matospeter)
YF12

Thank you..

April 9 2017, 9:46 PM 

I appreciate the feedback.

Pete
Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC machining and prototyping
Port St. Lucie, Florida
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

Respond to this message   
Terry E
(Login TleVta)
YF12

I thought I got a good price on my 97

April 9 2017, 6:42 PM 

When I bought it 11/15. The price went down even lower since then. Still very happy with this air rifle nonetheless. If you want a Weirauch, Krale is the best place to buy.

Respond to this message   
Mark
(Login TwiceHorn)
YF12

Some Things To Know About Krale

April 10 2017, 12:28 AM 

If you don't routinely purchase things from Europe, you need to know a couple of things about Krale besides the Eur/USD exchange rate.

When you first get there, prices will most likely include VAT, which is applicable only to citizens of the EU. After a while, or if you put something in your cart, the site figures out that you are not in EU and reduces the stated prices by about 20%, which is the VAT. If you don't account for VAT, nothing there looks like a bargain.

You will need to provide a copy/photo of your photo ID. They have something in their shopping cart that allows you to attach/upload a photo/copy of your ID. It didn't work for me, perhaps because my charge was initially declined.

What you can do, is after your purchase goes through, email your ID copy to them at the info email address with your order number.

Rarely, apparently, customs will hold up or mess up a package from Krale, otherwise shipping is as fast or faster than domestic orders.

The shipping charge will cover two rifles, if you want. It's up to 20-25lbs I believe.

Another satisfied customer.

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

+1

April 10 2017, 1:25 PM 

Best deal going for Weihrauchs and Steyrs.

Respond to this message   
Randy
(Login oldfart338)
YF12

Krale

May 10 2017, 3:28 PM 

I ordered a 97 from Krale and it's been sitting at customs in Kentucky for two days now. It's upsetting. For petes sakes it just a frigging air rifle. Wonder what shape it will be in if and when they decide to release it. It's not that hard to open up the box, look at it, and send it off. I'll let you know how it goes.

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

The dealer in the Desert ..............................

April 15 2017, 8:26 PM 

just knocked about 25% off the prices on all their HW products. Many have been asking for this move but those of us that have been purchasing their guns over the last 10 years will also lose value on our HW inventory. Just sayin!

This message has been edited by dayjd2 on Apr 16, 2017 7:36 AM

Respond to this message   
Paul in Zhills
(Login jps2486)
YF

All high end used gun prices are tanking-nt

April 20 2017, 9:34 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mark
(Login TwiceHorn)
YF12

Dealer in the Desert

April 21 2017, 10:22 AM 

Should be ashamed of itself. I hope they aren't able to convince Weihrauch to prevent non-US distributors from selling into the US in future contract negotiations.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.