<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

First FT Match of the Season at Salem, 4/22

April 16 2017 at 9:37 AM
Todd  (Login ToddBanks)
YF

The Salem Pistol and Rifle Club will host its first FT match of the Season this coming Saturday. Registration and sight in will begin at 8am at the Benchrest range and we'll move up to the woods to start the match around 9:30. This will be our normal 60 shot rifle match, with 2 shots at each of 3 targets on 10 lanes. Pistol shooters are welcome but will shoot the same course alongside the rifle shooters. All AAFTA classes will be available to shoot, as well as UL.
Looking forward to seeing everyone after the long winter!
Todd Banks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)

I'll see you next Saturday.

April 16 2017, 10:38 AM 

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

Todd, Planning on it if weather co-operates.

April 19 2017, 10:00 AM 

Respond to this message   
Todd Banks
(Login ToddBanks)
YF

Weather looks "ok" Bill

April 19 2017, 7:40 PM 

It'll be great to see you! The weatherman is calling for mostly cloudy skies with highs in the mid 50's. John has been working on the course setup when he feels up to it. I have no idea what he has planned, I guess we'll all find out Saturday!
Todd

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

Planning on being there as well -nt

April 19 2017, 9:06 PM 

Respond to this message   

AteamRAY
(Login AteamRAY)
YF

Hans, Rosalie, and I plan to be there....nt

April 20 2017, 1:19 AM 

Respond to this message   
Tom Holland
(Login xbowsniper)
YF12

Re: First FT Match of the Season at Salem, 4/22

April 21 2017, 7:24 PM 

Todd, Tom Wade and myself are coming, we've never been up to your place, been looking for an opportunity to get up there, but never happened until now. Really excited to shoot tomorrow, been looking forward to it since you posted it. Can't wait!!!!

Respond to this message   
Todd
(Login ToddBanks)
YF

Looks like we're going to have a great turnout!

April 21 2017, 8:31 PM 

Happy to hear you guys are coming! John French has been working on the course all week when he's felt up to it and I saw his setup for the first time this afternoon. It looks like it'll be a fun one to shoot, with a few short small KZ shots, lots of mid and long full size KZ shots, and some really tricky between the trees shots.
Looking forward to tomorrow,
Todd

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.