<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling my FT rig

April 16 2017 at 10:03 AM
Daniel  (Login rdsail)
YF12

I'm putting my AA MRP for Sale. Long story short, between our sailboat and picking up fly fishing with my wife, I have no time for shooting FT matches. This is WFTF rig ready to go. very accuate. Each shot uses 12psi. This is over 100 shots per fill. I have tuned it and made all the parts like the scope wheel. It comes with a Sightron 10-50 FT mil. The scope is about 1 year old with very little use. I rather have someone pick it up and I'm willing to drive 1 hour from Richmond, VA. I really don't want to ship. I don't want anything bad to happen to it. I'm asking $2300 plus shipping for the whole package. Email me at rd(dot)Sale(AT)gmail(dot)com.

Specs:
- Trigger weight 3.5 onces
- Shots JSB 8.4s at 790 (Right under 12fps)
- Aluminum click wheel. Custom made. Easy to adjust
- Robert Lane Regulator.
- Robert Lane Anti-Bounce Hammer
- Alteros quick fill with nanometer (you can see the fill presure)
- Rowan adjustable fore end and Palm shelf
- 3D Printed Butt Hock
- 3D printed LDC - Design by me. printed in Aluminide
- 3D printed Wind Indicator with CF rod - Design by me - Aluminide
- 3D printed Scope Wheel - Design by me - Aluminide
- 3D printed Scope Pointer - Design by me - Aluminide
- 3D printed fold down level - Design by me - Aluminide
- 3D printed long scope shade (also included Sightron shade
- Rubber Eye cup
- Sport match Vertically adjustable rigns.
- Lane box
- Bum bag (picture of me sitting on it - Green/black)
- Plano hard gun case
Also included:
-Any of the original parts that I have and can find
-Rowan Air stripper
-aluminum scope wheel
-3d printed butt
-3d printed flat fore end for bench shooting.
-some tins of JSB 8.4s
Not included but availabe:
- Custom shooting coat (made in spain) $175
- New High pressure hand pump. ($125)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.