Scott Hull  (Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

This message has been edited by Scotchmo1957 on Apr 17, 2017 6:27 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

Excellent Match report Scott ...................

April 17 2017, 7:57 PM 

Good turnout and looked like a challenging / Fun course. Nice to see new faces in the winners circle. Admire the great work you're doing with your club.

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Re: Excellent Match report Scott ...................

April 17 2017, 9:32 PM 

This is our 5th year hosting AAFTA GP matches. It's been a lot of work running the bigger matches with two rifle courses. This was our smallest GP match yet, but that was by design. I wanted to see how efficiently we could run a smaller GP match, and still shoot a pistol match. We limited the rifle match to 26 entries. We had three cancellations but had some good shooters that contacted us just before the match weekend. So we were nearly full. We could have fit a few more pistol shooters. Over half the rifle shooters also did the pistol match. Competitors could get in and out quickly or stick around for the big BBQ/Banquet after the match. We got the scores totaled and wrapped up the awards just after 12 noon on Sunday. It was good food for those that stayed for a couple more hours.

Us Hunter/Piston shooters struggled with this course. I could have done better. Lots of plausible excuses. But the match was great. I'm beat today.

Respond to this message   
Jason
(Login JHoward2882)
YF12

Fun Target

April 17 2017, 11:35 PM 

I gotta say hats off to Scott and the gang. This was a fantastic weekend of knocking targets down and great conversations and campfire bliss. It is a real joy to get spend the weekend outdoors doing something you love with some of the most quality people I have had the good fortune to meet. Thanks again for all the hard work and dedication. See you at the next one!

Respond to this message   
Jeff C.
(Login Dieker)
YF

You know I had the Flu.

April 18 2017, 12:12 AM 

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Did not know - sorry - NT

April 18 2017, 12:37 AM 

Respond to this message   
Jeff C.
(Login Dieker)
YF

Did you kow its a Felony to sell a Calif. King Snake?

April 18 2017, 12:18 AM 

I am glad I did not go there. Congrats to all the top shooters. Even though its very disrespectable to show up beat the locals. You probably did not even know who we are.

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

We need to watch where we step

April 18 2017, 12:43 AM 

Saw this on Friday when setting the pistol course (gopher snake - not poisonous):
[linked image]

We have seen a big rattle snake hanging out near the back lanes (other side of bridge).

As for the ringers at the match, now we know who they are!

This message has been edited by Scotchmo1957 on Apr 18, 2017 12:44 AM

Respond to this message   
bill corder
(Login billcorder)
YF12

thanks again jeff

April 20 2017, 5:13 PM 

The only way to get better is to travel around and shoot with other people and learn as we go, and share our knowledge with others, and take a little knowledge from people that know more than us. You missed a good match that Scott set up. As as far as non locals winning, well that could happen when its a Grand Prix and its not a club only or "local" only event. And I can attest to the fact that non "locals" mingled with "locals" and had a great time. Until next years Grand Prix, shoot straight.

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Jeff was there...

April 20 2017, 6:06 PM 

shooting a springer, so may not have noticed:
100_4617.JPG

Respond to this message   
Bill corder
(Login billcorder)
YF12

Ok cool

April 20 2017, 7:16 PM 

Thanks Scott. I saw him but didn't know his name. Maybe I took his comment the wrong way but it appeared to me to be a dig that required a response. If it wasn't I Apologize.

This message has been edited by billcorder on Apr 20, 2017 7:24 PM

Respond to this message   
Jeff C
(Login Dieker)
YF

It was supposed to be a joke slash compliment.

April 22 2017, 1:31 AM 

Respond to this message   

AngliaUSA
(Login AngliaUSA)
YF12

Great report .. congrats to all who attended

April 18 2017, 12:35 AM 

especially the winners !

I SO wanted to be there ... I just got back from a weeks cruise down to Mexico with my family ...

hopefully I'll be able to make the next one !

Continued safe shooting and I'll see a few of you at LD's for the Temecula WFTF Challenge in May.

James B

Respond to this message   
Jeff C
(Login Dieker)
YF

You can't can't just congradulate the winners, I got a

April 18 2017, 12:58 AM 

participant trophy and I am on top of the world.. Oh man too much wine last night!

This message has been edited by Dieker on Apr 18, 2017 12:12 PM

Respond to this message   
John Knapp
(Login JohnKnapp)
YF12

Great Match

April 18 2017, 12:58 AM 

Scott you put on an outstanding match and the food afterwords was top notch. Many thanks.

Respond to this message   
Jeff C
(Login Dieker)
YF

Thanks Scott, I went thru the pics and the Legened

April 18 2017, 1:48 AM 

is in there.

Respond to this message   

Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark.in.AZ)
YC

Nice match report, Scott

April 18 2017, 1:56 AM 

I really like the format that you use and slide show for the pictures.

One of our club members, Bill Corder, already contacted me on Sunday to let me know the good time that he had. I am looking forward to your piston match in August.

Best regards,
Mark

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Re: Nice match report, Scott

April 18 2017, 1:58 PM 

I'll add you to the piston match roster. I look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.slsba.org/airgun/WC-2017-entrants.htm

Respond to this message   
Jeff C
(Login Dieker)
YF

Good on you William Cordasir. Its outstanding you

April 18 2017, 3:01 AM 

came and won for days on end.. ( it will never happen again)

Respond to this message   
Bill Corder
(Login billcorder)
YF12

thanks Jeff

April 19 2017, 10:29 AM 

But it could, if I am lucky. hahaha

This message has been edited by billcorder on Apr 19, 2017 10:30 AM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.