<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2017 Nevada Grand Prix Registration (updated 5/19).....

May 8 2017 at 5:15 PM

Lonnie Smith  (Login AirSmithCA)
YF

Still waiting on several registration forms and fees. lets get them in folks the match is only one month away. I need registrations in no later than May 30th but preferably sooner...THX!!

Thus far our roster includes:

Chris Merritt - Open Pcp
Jim Whittlesey - open pcp
Dan House - Open pcp
Wayne Burns - Open pcp
PatCallihan - open pcp

Bill Corder - WFTF pcp
Rizalde Marquez - WFTF pcp
Scot Hull - WFTF pcp

Jim Cyran - Hunter pcp
Randy Ebersole - Hunter pcp
Cameron - Hunter pcp
Jessica - Hunter pcp
John Knapp - Hunter pcp
Al Padilla - hunter

Len Niles - Hunter piston
Darren Taylor - Hunter piston
Jason Howard - Hunter Piston
Chris Bledsoe - Hunter Piston

Lonnie Smith - WFTF piston

Chris inspected the property the weekend of 5/14. The Canyon is looking georgous and the creekbed crossings are actually in better shape than last year due to the extra water settling fines onto the areas. We expect them to be passable by car but any concerns about access can be mitigated with Chris's 4x4 shuttle. There is a nice flat area at the entrance of the Square M for parking.

Registration forms can be copied from the original YF announcement here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/451309/message/1492798620/2017+Nevada+AAFTA+Regional+Grand+Prix+Match+--+June+9-11th

[linked image]

[linked image]

"It doesn't get done til someone does it"

This message has been edited by AirSmithCA on May 19, 2017 5:13 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Pistol too - anyone else? -nt

May 8 2017, 9:58 PM 

Respond to this message   

Lonnie Smith
(Login AirSmithCA)
YF

PISTOL Roster

May 9 2017, 12:28 AM 

So far my this is what is likely ....more to confirm.

Lonnie Smith
Jason Howard
Wayne Burns
Randy Ebersole
Jim Cyran
Scott Hull
Riz Marquez

I will have an extra PFT rig on hand as a loaner in case someone would like to participate who may not have one.

This message has been edited by AirSmithCA on May 9, 2017 12:34 AM

Respond to this message   
bill corder
(Login billcorder)
YF12

shooting catagories

May 9 2017, 1:07 PM 

Hey Lonnie, I am shooting WFTF PCP, Pat Callahan will be shooting Open PCP...thanks man, see ya soon....

Respond to this message   

Lonnie Smith
(Login AirSmithCA)
YF

Thx Bill! ...nt

May 9 2017, 2:23 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.