Pecan Plantation/Granbury, TX 5.13.17 Match ResultsMay 15 2017 at 8:51 AM
|Brazos (Login Brazos2)|
We had a great turnout of 30 shooters this past Saturday. The weather was perfect with mild temps, almost no wind, and plenty of sunshine. We set up a 56 shot match with a Troyer rating of 31.5. We had a number of first time shooters. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back and shoot with us again. Thanks to all of you that drove so far to join us (Kansas, Oklahoma, San Antonio, Tyler, Brownwood, and all over DFW). Thanks to Chef Rodney for coming out and grilling lunch for us. Below are the results. The next match at Pecan Plantation will be Saturday July 8th.
Pecan Plantation Airgun Association
5/13/17 Air Rifle Field Target Match – 31.5 Troyer/56 Shots
1. Bob Dye 53/56 TM1000, Optisan Viper 4-16, AA 10.3 **Overall Match Winner**
2. Kevin Enzian 46/56, AA S500, Optisan Viper, JSB 10.3
3. Terry Vanpool 43/56, AA HFT 500, Bushnell 2.5-16x, AA 10.3 **tied for 3rd, no shoot off**
3 Paul Walker 43/56, TM1000, Viper 4-16x, AA 10.3 **tied for 3rd, no shoot off**
4 Paul Kocurek 42/56, Marauder, UTG 4-14x, AA 10.3
5 Don Carmack 39/56, AA S500, Sightmark 8.5-25x, JSB 10.3
6 Andrew Vargas 35/56, Marauder, UTG, JSB 10.3
7 Tina Gorski 30/56, Marauder, UTG, JSB 10.3
8 Brad Vanpool 29/56, TM1000, Sightron 4-16x, AA 10.3
9 Jim Leggett 26/56, Benjamin Marauder, UTG 4-16x, AA 10.3
9 Jason Hutchinson 26/56, Marauder, AEON, AA 10.3
1. David Carlile 35/56, HW97, UTG 4-16x, H&N 8.64 **tied for 1st, no shoot off**
1 Bob Pacatte 35/56, AATX200, Hawke 10-50x, AA 8.4 **tied for 1st, no shoot off**
2 Jim Clarke 32/56, AA Pro Sport, Weaver Kaspa, JSB 8.44
3 Mark Perdue 15/56, HW97, UTG 8-32x, H&N FTT
1. Mike Vredenburg 49/56, Daystate Grand Prix, Nikko 10-50x, JSB 10.3
2. Craig Martin 38/56, Daystate CR-Xst, Bushnell 8-32x, AA 10.3
3. Michael Ashworth 36/56, AA S400, Hawke 8-32x, AA 10.3
1. Mathew Sawyer 39/56, Diana 54, Sightron 10-50x, AA 7.87
2. Jeff Cloud 32/56, Whiscombe JW50, Sightron 10-50x, H&N FTT 8.64
3. Cliff Montgomery 29/56, HW97, Leupold 6.5-20x, H&N FTT
4. Paul Bracaglia DNF, RWS 54, 12x, JSB
1. Robert Droege 37/56, TM1000, Sightron 10-50x, JSB 10.34
2. Randy Smith 34/56, FX Cyclone, SWAT 8-32x, AA 8.44
PPAA Class (2x1 Scoring System)
1. Erika Forstrom 76/112, Discovery, Mueller 8-32x, H&N Sniper
2. Brady Hardin 74/112, Maximus, Centerpoint 4-16x, CPL
3. Richard Condy 65/112, RWS 34, UTG, CPL
4. Jimmy Cash 62/112, RWS 34, RWS 3-9x, CPL
5. Charles Palmer 60/112, Gamo Silent Cat, Centerpoint 4-16x, H&N 8.64
6. Tommy Sullivan 48/112, RWS 34, UTG, CPL
fantastic turn out! n/t
|May 15 2017, 4:21 PM |
Tar Heel Air Gun Club
Yep, 30 shooters for a monthly match is superb!
|May 15 2017, 4:44 PM |
Nice to see Andrew V. and Tina G. return after nearly 2 years. A little rusty, maybe, but Andrew cleaned the standing lane (where I missed 2, lol).
Only dropping 3 Bob...Nice!
|May 15 2017, 8:26 PM |
Dogs and cats, living togther
|May 15 2017, 10:21 PM |
So Jeff shot a Whiscombe and Robert D shot a PCP. I can't believe I wasn't there to see the first seal of the apocalypse break.
Scott, you always beat me....
|May 16 2017, 10:20 AM |
...so desperate measures are needed!
You should see Robert's new TM1000...
|May 16 2017, 10:30 AM |
It's gorgeous. I can't pin it down... whether it's the shorter, carbine barrel, the lower profile fore stock, or the handsome, (what appears to be) titanium air tube. The whole rifle looks more compact, lighter. Did anyone take a picture?
|May 16 2017, 5:32 PM |
Great weather and great friends out playin in da woods. Don't get no better than that!
As frequently the case, Bob left the rest of us in his dust. Oh well, there's always the next match. I need more practice, especially on those forced positions.
Considering there were 30 shooters, is seemed to move along fine with limited waiting.
If I am correct, I think there was only 1 cold line and that was from pulling over the target/block. Good job on maintaining your targets, Craig.
Congrats to Craig and his team for putting on a nicely run and challenging match.