<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NorCal Regional Grand Prix Event is Shutting down Sunday July 3rd

July 2 2017 at 2:52 AM
Ronnie Easton Match Director in Sacramento  (Login Thumpman1)
YF

I regret to inform that i will be shutting down the Grand Prix due to club disagreements. my intentions were the best but for what ever reason it is be best to end it right now. we had some fantastic shooting out there!!! it were my pleasure to help as many that wanted it, and donating my time to the score board. giving classes on a variety of topics was fun and sharing the company of everyone was a pure pleasure on my part. i had a blast!!!! and so did Scott St. Match director at NorCal Air Gunners Club.

I started the Grand Prix for a variety of reasons. one is to have a way for shooters to earn trophies while shooting AAFTA style matches locally with out the huge expense or time off for far away matches. two, get local shooters geared up for something bigger like Nationals or a Regional or s State Match. three, it would also bring clubs together and inspire shooters to improve their ability and see that improvement over an entire season, and have their scores posted on a main score board where the FT community could see their names and scores. it would also get club members traveling more out side their own club experiencing different ground to shoot on making more friendships. this would act as a bridge for further on the road matches which would provide an inventory of new shooters in the area for the far away matches.
and it worked!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gif

in addtion, it gave increases of up to 33 percent more attendance at club events across the board.

hats off to everyone who entered!

i will be refunding all monies to everyone. please email me for a refund and where you would like for me to send it.

sorry if i have ever offended anyone. you can catch me at Cordova Shooting Center. happy.gif

R

[linked image]

Ronnie E
NCAGC.com
Wheelscroller@gmail.com.

This message has been edited by Thumpman1 on Jul 2, 2017 4:32 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.