<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

ATTENTION FIELD TARGET SHOOTERS!!!!!

July 14 2017 at 2:33 PM

Tom Wade  (Login tom2009)
AR&P

Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA) Long Island, N.Y., will be having our annual 2-day Grand Prix competition on October 7th & 8th.
This will be a great tune up match, and one of the last opportunities to shoot a Grand Prix event before the Nationals in November.
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA), Invites all competitors to experience the excellent match we have planned, along with the beauty of Long Island in the fall.
The registration form can be found our website www.escaaclub.com
Thanks
Tom Wade
Live Simply
ESCAA
Eastern Suffolk competitive Airguners Association.
email: escaaclub@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Tom, what is the physical address for the event?

July 14 2017, 4:54 PM 

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

724 Middle Country Rd, Ridge, NY 11961

July 14 2017, 7:40 PM 

Tom,
I will hand you my registration form and payment at Crosman.

This message has been edited by gonzav71 on Jul 16, 2017 1:32 PM

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Thanks Leo!

July 14 2017, 9:43 PM 

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

LI GP

July 14 2017, 5:59 PM 

Tom, I planning on it. Bring some extra registration forms to the Crosman event next weekend and I'll catch up with you there.

Respond to this message   
Tom Holland
(Login xbowsniper)
YF12

KEEP IN MIND

July 14 2017, 9:58 PM 

This event depends on YOU!!!
The more entrants that we have, the better this event will be!! The more people we get, the more extravagant we can get with Saturday's lunch, trophies, and some other possible surprises! Plus, with more competitors, we WILL have loads of fun and comeraderie! This is one Northeast event that should not be missed!
Come on guys, let's hear from all that will attend, and all that are considering it, don't be shy! The Northeast did not have a Grand Prix event in June, due to lack of participation......lets not let that happen again!!

Thanks,
Tom Holland
Assistant Match Director Eastern Suffolk Competitve Airgunners Association
(ESCAA)
LONG ISLAND NY

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Tom and Tom, we'ill talk this weekend at the Crosman. I am in and I will try to get

July 15 2017, 7:01 AM 

some more of our Southern sharp shooters to come too. No promises there. Is it possible to do a pistol match too?

Respond to this message   

Tom Wade
(Login tom2009)
AR&P

this is a pistol match planned

July 15 2017, 7:36 AM 

on Saturday 10-7 we will shoot 72 shoot rifle match and then have lunch after that we will hold the pistol match then on Sunday we will have a 50 rifle match.
I glad you can make it
Tom
Live Simply
ESCAA
Eastern Suffolk competitive Airguners Association.
email: escaaclub@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Cool, Tom, many don't get in three pistol matches fir their GP standings.

July 15 2017, 8:32 AM 

Respond to this message   
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)

I'm certainly going to try and make it this year.

July 15 2017, 1:38 PM 

I can not commit right now, but will know by September if I can make it.

Respond to this message   

Boomer
(Login Boomer75)
YF

Depending on how I do at Crosman and PAC, I will need to find a 3rd GP event since...

July 16 2017, 8:09 AM 

I am not likely to attend the Nat's this year. Should I tank the Crosman or PAC, I will not be looking for a 3rd event.

This one looks like it may just fit into my schedule so I hope I can perform well at Crosman and PAC.

Thanks,
Boomer
"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

[linked image]http://www.bagaclub.com/

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.