<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How many of you FT shooters going ................

July 14 2017 at 7:38 PM
Bill Day  (Login dayjd2)
YF12

To the Crosman All American next week end? Haven't seem any postings from Crosman about it this year other that what came in the Registration package.

This message has been edited by dayjd2 on Jul 14, 2017 7:38 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Will Piatt
(Login saddlemountaingunsmith)
YF

I am, but my son is not.

July 15 2017, 7:09 AM 

Respond to this message   
Richard Bassett
(Login rich177)
YF

Crosman

July 15 2017, 10:22 AM 

I guess that is the slang name for it now. We only have three from Falls going but we are bringing Fred M. along too. I am kind of disappointed about the lack of "hipe" this year and hope for the best. It is such a great venue it's a shame it is not promoted a little more.
I can't afford to make all the big shooting events I would like to attend so I try to pick the best while keeping them within a days driving distance. Some of us shoot other disciplines but sort of concentrate on FT right now and shoot the other stuff locally. Like I said, we will see how it goes this year. Crosman has always been lots of fun and we do look forward to it. Frankly one of the very best things about it is that we don't put it on. We can just go and shoot and have the time to visit with friends which really makes it fun for all of us.

Rick Bassett
FTRPA

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

Rich, My thoughts are similiar .....................

July 15 2017, 4:42 PM 

I didn't think Crosman would just drop the ball when Chip left. He was good for our sport and will miss him. This is always the big one of the Northeast and hope that always continues. Also Looking forward to seeing everyone. This is actually the 10th anniversary of this event if you count the first two Crosman sponsored in 2008 and 2009 at BCSA.

Respond to this message   
CraigE
(Login eboniste)
YF12

Looking forward to Crosman!

July 15 2017, 11:01 AM 

As a independent, I go without any specific club affiliation but I'd need to say that each local club holding matches has made me feel most welcomed. Crosman has had changes in personnel and ownership. I hope they recognize the value of this event by continuing. I do know they have opted not to offer a factory tour this year and that's too bad. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing a great group of friends and having fun shooting. That is the root of why we participate. See ya there!

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

Going but no factory tours!

July 16 2017, 1:31 PM 

That sucks. I wanted to do the factory tour on Friday. I missed out on the visiting the factory last year. Anyways, looking forward to shooting again and watching better shooters knockdown those field targets in the wind at Crosman this year.

This message has been edited by gonzav71 on Jul 16, 2017 5:50 PM

Respond to this message   
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)

I won't be there this year.

July 15 2017, 1:37 PM 

It would seem with Chip's departure from Crosman their enthusiasm for FT has waned considerably. I can only hope another exec/employee can convince their new masters to continue supporting FT with the enthusiasm we've seen in the past.

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

I will be there and Mike Finchum is coming with me too. That's 3 from the

July 15 2017, 7:50 PM 

The Tar Heel Air Gun Club with Will Piatt.

Respond to this message   
Brian
(Login bvan62)
YF12

My first trip to Crosman

July 15 2017, 9:42 PM 

I'm very excited to make my first trip to this event. I can't wait to meet new faces and I'm sure I'll see many friends that I have met in the local events over the past year. Last year at Pyramyd Air Cup and at Nationals I was just overwhelmed and couldn't settle down and meet everyone. I hope to do better getting acquainted with the Crosman crowd.

Respond to this message   

Boomer
(Login Boomer75)
YF

Phil, Greg and I will be there as well...

July 16 2017, 8:06 AM 

We will see everyone early Friday to get the party started!

I hope we have as much fun as we did last year!!!

Thanks,
Boomer
"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

[linked image]http://www.bagaclub.com/

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Glad to hear you and Greg are going Boomer! Hope we don't go home with NY accents!

July 16 2017, 8:21 AM 

Respond to this message   
Joseph Snyder
(Login farmerjoe99)
YF12

Looking forward to

July 18 2017, 8:51 PM 

getting to connect with so many of the great guys I got to meet at the PA cup last year,
unfortunately its looking like I might only make it saturday for the shoot.
Safe travels everyone!

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

No tour? That sucks! I went last year but my fellow club members have not. Too bad..

July 16 2017, 8:33 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.