Mark, Once again a very nice match report. nt

July 17 2017, 6:24 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark_in_AZ)
YF12

Thanks Bill. With so much....

July 17 2017, 2:34 PM 

...stuff going on, and everyone interacting with everyone else, it is not difficult to find things to write about.

It is also fun to do, especially with this bunch of characters.

I hope you are able to shoot where you are. I have friends that live in Maine (half the year and the other half here in AZ) and they are getting eaten alive by black flies and mosquitoes right now.

Keep that OFF handy,
Mark

Respond to this message   
Wayne Burns
(Login WayneBurns)
YF12

Sounds like a great day on the edge of the storm. Great Report Mark!

July 17 2017, 6:33 PM 

Great turnout too. Almost 25 years now... wow! That's a long time to keep an air gun club together! Keepin a "Cat Herder" in charge that long, and or switching sucessfully along the way can be quite a challenge:-) .. and your club seems to run so smoothly and have great attendance all the time!

Great job on that folks!

Wayne Burns

Respond to this message   
Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark_in_AZ)
YF12

Wayne, I am sure the club appreciates....

July 18 2017, 12:13 PM 

....those words of encouragement. Some of them read the forums, but I will still pass on your comments.

I have not been a member of the club that long, but the founding fathers set a strong foundation. One of them is still actively involved and still displays a great amount of enthusiasm for shooting. It will be interesting seeing what the next 25 years brings.

As for me, I want to be able to shoot a FT match on my 100th birthday. How's that for a goal?

Best regards,
Mark

Respond to this message   

Carl
(Login Pigzpellet)
YF

Great stuff as always Mark !

July 23 2017, 8:06 AM 

Thanks for sharing !
"Thumper2"

Respond to this message   
Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark_in_AZ)
YF12

Two days earlier.....

July 25 2017, 12:21 AM 

....and you could have joined us.

It was good visiting with you when you were here. After experiencing BASF, you would have loved Mormon Lake. Third Saturday every month, year round.

Take care, my friend.
Mark

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.