BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

INVICTA Field Target Match Report July 2017

July 24 2017 at 12:43 PM
David B  (Login volsr1)
YC

Posted for David Slade:

Invicta July match 2017

Despite being one of the hottest days of the year so far, nine determined shooters made it out to shoot, this time we were all hoping for a nice breeze, regardless of the POI change that would bring. Unfortunately Roz accidentally overfilled his TM 1000, and then had problems for the remainder of the match, Brad had some problems, and was not happy with his score of 50/60, despite that he won top score, wish I could shoot that bad, LOL.

We have missed David Brown from our shoots for a while, as the real world has caused him to be away from field target, but hopefully we get to see he a little more now - he shot his new Steyr HFT which arrived a few days before the match, and apparently it s a good one!

David Slade

Match Winner
50/60 Brad Troyer TX200 Sightron 10-50 AA 8.44

World Class PCP
47/60 David Brown Steyr 110 HFT Bushnell 8-32 AA 7.9
45/60 David Slade Steyr 110 FT Nikko 10-50 JSB 8.44

Open Class
47/60 Cliff Smith TM 1000 Bushnell 8-32 AA 8.44
46/60 Jeff Hale HM 1000 Aeon 10-40 AA 10.3
38/60 Jim Baumann Marauder Aeon 10-50 ?
37/60 Pat Obrien TM 1000 Nikko 10-50 JSB 10.3
30/60 Roz Sumpter TM 1000 Sightron 10-50 AA 10.3

Hunter Piston
14/60 Brent Browning R1 Leapers HN 8.6

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ray B.
(Login kidpellet)
YF12

Hate I had to miss this one guys!

July 24 2017, 11:48 PM 

But it was my little girls 1st birthday and my wife said I would be divorced before my next anniversary (in a couple of days) so I stayed home (there was cake and ice cream) lol

Respond to this message   

Brad Troyer
(Login bradtroyer)
YC

Yea, I ran out of steam

July 25 2017, 7:41 AM 

I was disappointed with my shooting. I was only down 4 going into my last three lanes and dropped two shots on each of the last three lanes. I ran out of steam and lost my focus. The heat was bad but I think the humidity just sapped my energy! At least my TX200 was shooting great.

Brad Troyer,
brad@airguns.net
www.airguns.net

Respond to this message   
TV
(Login TerryVanpool)
YC

Steam or no steam..

July 25 2017, 2:40 PM 

that is good shooting. You continue to amaze me with what you can do with that TX.
Congrats.
Charter member of Over The Hill Gang

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.