<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Does anyone have a TM1000 exploded view and parts list?

September 3 2017 at 5:35 PM

Bob D.  (Login MB-BOB)
YF

I've searched high and low for a RAW TM1000 exploded view, and parts list. In particular, I'm looking for a comprehensive o-ring list, to include sizes, BN hardness factors, and quantity needed to rebuild the entire rifle. I want to have an emergency travel kit.

Yes, I've looked on RAW's site. They list what I think are four o-ring kits:
1) Regulator o-ring Kit
2) V-block o-ring Kit
3) Valve stem specialty Seals
4) Buddy bottle o-rings

I'm looking for the SPECS for these (physical sizes and Buna hardness info). It appears that some of these seals are Metric, and some are SAE sized. I'd like to learn which is which.

Any help appreciated.
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Sep 3, 2017 5:42 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ray B.
(Login kidpellet)
YF12

Re: Does anyone have a TM1000 exploded view and parts list?

September 3 2017, 8:18 PM 

I would call Martin or Sandra, I bet they would put one together for you if they don't already have one ready.

Respond to this message   
Tom Holland
(Login xbowsniper)
YF12

September 3 2017, 8:32 PM 

Bob, I have instructions from Martin on the regulator, don't know if I have anything else. Give me your email, and I'll send you what I have. He also has downloadable instrucions on his website on bottle service, and barrel adjustment and the like. If you give Martin a call, he has an o ring kit that covers all o rings in the gun. I bought 2 for myself last year, so I would have a spare as well.

Tom Holland Assistant Match Director Eastern Suffolk Competitve Airgunners Association
(ESCAA)
Long Island NY

This message has been edited by xbowsniper on Sep 3, 2017 8:39 PM

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Thanks, Tom...

September 3 2017, 9:24 PM 

Instructions on the regulator would be interesting. Especially if they note the o-rings by spec. I have ideas, but would like to confirm.

My email is rd3284 at tx.rr.com
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Sep 3, 2017 9:25 PM

Respond to this message   
Tom Holland
(Login xbowsniper)
YF12

September 3 2017, 10:29 PM 

Bob, check your email, I sent everything that I have, including the regulator instructions, which you might have to enlarge, but at least it's clear. Hope this helps.

Tom Holland Assistant Match Director Eastern Suffolk Competitve Airgunners Association
(ESCAA)
Long Island NY

Respond to this message   

b
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Thanks again, Tom. Now for that o-ring list...

September 3 2017, 10:59 PM 

I wrote an email to Sandra. We'll see what we get.
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

Respond to this message   
Tom Holland
(Login xbowsniper)
YF12

Re: Thanks again, Tom. Now for that o-ring list...

September 3 2017, 11:39 PM 

Bob, don't know if they have an actual list of o ring sizes, and where they go, but for a few dollars, they'll send you a set. As I said before, I got 2, so I had a spare.

(ESCAA)
Long Island NY

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Tom

September 4 2017, 8:06 AM 

I have the o-rings. I don't know if I have a complete set, or how many make a complete set. (Some are used in pairs.) I don't know the specs for any of them. And while I can (and have) measured them myself, some are difficult to differentiate between metric and american specs. Which ones are the harder BN90? For me it's difficult to tell... the squeeze test is not useful as they get smaller or larger.

I recently replaced all the o-rings from the regulator to the bottle, and all is fine. I question whether I installed the (nominally) wrong size o-rings in the wrong places, particularly in critical areas like the regulator. For instance, the smallest o-ring in the reg appears to be a softer 005BN70, but the next larger one on the same stem appears to be metric 1.5mm x 7mm in 90 hardness.

There are two tiny o-rings (the same size) in the kit, but I am not convinced they are the same hardness.

It's not about spending money, it's about acquiring knowledge.
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Sep 4, 2017 8:23 AM

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Does anyone have access to the Rapid 7 Forum?

September 6 2017, 10:46 AM 

There's an o-ring thread on the technical page. (Third thread down from the top)...

http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com/viewforum.php?f=10

I applied for an account on Sunday, but the admin(s) are all asleep.
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Sep 6, 2017 10:47 AM

Respond to this message   
Jeff D
(Login jcdx25)
YC

Email? Mine's inside

September 6 2017, 11:15 AM 

jcd x 25 @ aol . com

no spaces...

They will get to your account, mine took about 10-days. But I'll give you the highlights.

Respond to this message   

Dick
(Login Strever)
GM

here is O'rings image from there

September 6 2017, 11:44 AM 

[linked image]
""

This message has been edited by Strever on Sep 6, 2017 11:45 AM

Respond to this message   

Bob D.
(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Thanks, Jeff and Dick. Your input is very helpful... n/t

September 6 2017, 3:07 PM 

[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.