<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Long Island Championship October 7th & 8th

September 6 2017 at 2:45 PM

Tom Wade  (Login tom2009)
AR&P

The match deadline for registration to see if this will qualify for a Grand Prix is September 15, 2017, as of today we only 5 confirmed shooter if we don’t enough shooters the match would be only Saturday October 7 and I will return all the registrations I have.

I will consider still having a 2 day match if the registered shooter still want the practice for the nationals but have the understanding that the match will in all likelihood not qualify for a Grand Prix if we don’t have enough shooters both days

So if you’re on the fence, time is short registration forms can be found on our website.
Thanks
Tom
Live Simply
ESCAA
Eastern Suffolk competitive Airguners Association.
email: escaaclub@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

What! With a the great shooters in the Northeast, there should be more

September 6 2017, 3:23 PM 

than 5 registered!! Where are a the competitors from the Crosman? Plenty of shooters up there!

I am coming and I challange all my friends from PA, NJ, NY, CT, VA, and the rest of the NE clubs. It would be nice to see you all for the last time this season.

At $24 for the entry fee, it has to be the least expensive GP I've attended.

Respond to this message   
Bill Day
(Login dayjd2)
YF12

Tom, I am still planning on coming but ................

September 6 2017, 5:27 PM 

I just down loaded the registration form and will have it in the mail tomorrow morning. Hope to see you guys on Oct 7th for a great shoot and hopefully a GP.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.