5. JOHN KNAPP, TM 1000, HAWKE 8X32,JSB 10.34.................40 HUNTER PCP

6. AL PADILLA, A S500, AEON 6X24,JSB 10.34...................38 HUNTER PCP

7. LARRY DURHAM,USFT, NO EQ INFO,............................37 FREESTYLE

8. TIM MCMURRAY. USFT #7,LEO 35X, 13.43 MNSTR...............28 OPEN PCP

PISTON
1. LOU BIGELOW, WALTH LGU, UTG 3X12, AA 10.3.................38 HUNTER PISTON

2. LARRY PIRRONE, LGU 12 FPE, HAWKE 8X32,AA 7.87.............34 OPEN PISTON

3. LARRY ALBACH, A PRO ELITE, SIGHTRON, JSB 10.3.............25 FREESTYLE

Beautiful day today at the Angeles Shooting Ranges. Ron Jobbes set a very nice 48 shot course on our east range. the weather today was amazing and it looks like 100 degree heat is behind us. Lou Bigelow had another win in piston and Hector Alfaro had a great match in pcp. Of note is Ron Jobbes who is coming on like gang busters in the last few matches. It was nice to see Doug and Vipha back shooting again. I am sure the old master and the lady are going to lay down the gauntlet at the coming state match.

Larry Pirrone for Ron Jobbes, range master.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ron jobbes
(Login rj222)
YC

CASA FT RESULTS 9/24

September 26 2017, 4:13 PM 

Thank you
LarrYY, For posting for me.
"A woulda got a higher score if I hadn't missed so many"

Ron @ CASA

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.