Central Carolina Gun Club

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris Corey
(Login NCairgunner)
YF12

Had a great time Saturday !!!

October 3 2017, 9:13 PM 

Gerald, thanks for setting up a great course. I really enjoyed it. I must be going crazy but I was glad it was windy. It gave me a chance to work on my wind doping @ 12 fpe. Looking forward to next time.

Respond to this message   
Raymond Hawkins
(Select Login rhawk1)
YF12

Can't Wait For The Next Match

October 3 2017, 9:28 PM 

Gerald,

I just wanted to thank you again for putting on another well run FT match. Personally I've never seen an easy course so I wouldn't know one from the other. I practice almost everyday and very ready for it to start getting easier. I love the challenge you and your course has to offer and always have a great time. Congratulations to the winners and all the great scores that were posted. Anyone should be extremely proud of the scores posted. I'm always very impressed.

I can't wait to shoot again and will be happy to help when called.

Raymond Hawkins

Respond to this message   

Paul Porch
(Login paulporch)
YF12

Another calling match with the wild wind. I was expermenting with a few

October 4 2017, 6:58 AM 

new methods for my near shots with different pellets. I did ok but I eliminated the use of these pellets.

I have to say how impressed I am with both Scott Allen and John Ford for their great match high scores in their classes.... Well done gentlemen.

Thank Gerald for fun match.... Oh I forgot to get that money before leaving, so just add it toward the next match......

Respond to this message   
Gerald
(Login airgunnin)
YC

What money, who are you?

October 4 2017, 7:30 PM 

Just kidding. No problem.

Respond to this message   

nced
(Login SpringerEd)
YF12

LOL....According to this chart it was an EXPERT course! Load of fun and a great match!

October 4 2017, 10:49 PM 

ROPZAjFh.jpg

Respond to this message   

Jeff P
(Login pad617)
YC

I always wonder about the "Windy" modifier...

October 6 2017, 6:21 PM 

It seems subjective. What's windy? Some match directors may feel that 10 mph is windy while others think 20mph. Also what does one do if half the day was calm and half way through winds pick up to spoil the show. Does the modifier get added or not? I guess the same could be said about elevated targets. What's "Extreme"?

Respond to this message   
Scott Hull
(Login Scotchmo1957)
YF

Re: I always wonder about the &quot;Windy&quot; modifier...

October 6 2017, 10:12 PM 

Wind factor kicks in:
For >25 yards, at about 3mph.
For <25 yards, at about 6mph.

Angle factor kicks in:
For incline/decline targets, at about 15 degrees.

Respond to this message   

Jeff P
(Login pad617)
YC

Thanks Scott I must have missed this in the rules...nt

October 6 2017, 10:24 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.