<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Watch for next weekend for the Good Ole Boys

January 21 2018 at 6:36 PM
FireMarshal  (Login FireMarshal)
YC

Roz called and said it looks like the weather may cooperate next Saturday. Slight possibility of scattered rain and temperatures in the 60s. He checked the White course and everything is in good shape. If we do, the match starting time will probably be 10AM on Saturday. We really missed a good time this weekend.
I will post it Thursday evening if it's a go.
Pat

This message has been edited by FireMarshal on Jan 21, 2018 6:37 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

Good news indeed!

January 22 2018, 7:08 AM 

I'm ready to try out some new numbers, will be in touch and hope to see the gang and some nicer weather.

Vines

Respond to this message   
Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark_in_AZ)
YF12

Reminds me of the movie......

January 22 2018, 10:45 PM 

....Gum Ball Rally.

Just get on the phone and say "Gum Ball" whenever you feel like having a field target shoot, and all the players just show up. Nothing more is needed and everyone knows what to do.

That would be so cool to do and have folks respond to on a moments notice.

Have a good time, guys.
Mark

Respond to this message   
FireMarshal
(Login FireMarshal)
YC

Re: Reminds me of the movie......

January 23 2018, 9:27 PM 

Mark,
That's about the only way we can operate thru the winter and still get in a little shooting. We sometimes call up on the spur of the moment and get a few together through the week days, if it looks like "Mother Nature" will work with us. Several of the guys are retired and can do this.
Have a good evening,
Pat

Respond to this message   
Mark Kauffman
(Login Mark_in_AZ)
YF12

Hey Pat, I agree wholeheartedly....

January 24 2018, 11:04 PM 

.....but somebody calling on the phone and leaving a two word message, "Gum Ball", would have me getting my gear together to go shoot.

Either way, have fun.
Mark

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.