<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

CASA FT RESULTS 02/10/18

February 11 2018 at 12:03 PM
LARRY PIRRONE  (Login RISKDR64)
YF12

PISTON
1. KELLY HAWE, HW 97, HAWKE 8X32, JSB 10.3, OPEN PISTON..........................38/48 (79.16)
2. JEFF CARMELLO, DIANA 54, AON 12X50, JSB 7.87, HUNTER..........................37 (77.08)
3. LARRY PIRRONE, LGU, HAWKE 8X32, AA 7.87, OPEN ................................36 (75)
4. LARRY ALBACH, BEEM R1, SIGHTRON, JSB 10.3, FREE STYLE.........................35 (72.91)
5. RON JOBBES, WISCOME 50, BUSH, JSB 7.8 OPEN....................................29 (60.41)
5. JOHN KNAPP, RWS 54, UTG 6X24, HUNTER..........................................29 (60.41)
6. LOU BIGELOW, LGU, HAWKE 3X16,FREE STYLE.......................................24 (50)

PRECHARGED

1. HECTOR ALFARO, DAYSTATE GRIFF, SIGHTRON 10X50, JSB 8.44, WFTF..................46/48 ALL CLASS MATCH WINNER
2. RICK ROGERS, STYRE LG110, SIII, AA 10.3, OPEN,.................................43
3. JAMES LEE, MFR, 8X32,CPH 10.5, HUNTER..........................................34
4. ART BURCIAGA, HM1000, 6X24, .177, FREE STYLE...................................33
5. ALLEN POLLRICH,FWB P-70, HAWKE 8X32,AA 8.4 OPEN................................32
6. MARCUS M, MROD, HAWKE4X12, A 10.34 HUNTER.................................25
7. ROB WILD, AA MFR, BUSH 8X32, JSB 8.4 WFTF.....................................DNF

A total of 14 shooters came out for our 2nd installment of the CASA piston points series, a season long series. We had nice cool weather with very nice nearly windless conditions. New FT shooter, James Lee did himself proud with an excellent score for a first match.

as I said, this was a piston gun points match but anyone can shoot whatever they want. Only piston guns will get points for this match. Our next match on the 2nd Sunday in march will be for PCP points.

Here is some additional interesting information. THERE WERE 7 PISTON SHOOTERS AND 7 PCP SHOOTERS. I think piston shooters did pretty well.

TOP 5 "CLEAN LANES"
1. HECTOR ALFARO PCP 10
2. RICK ROGERS PCP 9
3. LARRY PIRRONE PISTON 8
4. JEFF CARMELLO PISTON 6
5. KELLY HAWE PISTON 5

TOP 5 FORCED POSITION 8 POSSIBLE
1. HECTOR A PCP 7
2. RON JOBBES PISTON 6
3. KELLY HAWE PISTON 5
3. LARRY ALBACH PISTON 5
3. MARCUS M PCP 5

LONG GAME
1. HECTOR ALFARO PCP 22X24
2. LARRY ALBACH PISTON 20
2. RICK ROGERS PCP 20
3. LARRY PIRRONE PISTON 18
3. KELLY HAWE PISTON 18

SHORT GAME
1. HECTOR ALFARO PCP 24
2. RICK ROGERS PCP 23
3. JEFF CARMELLO PISTON 20
3. KELLY HAWE PISTON 20
4. JOHN KNAPP PISTON 18
4. LARRY PIRRONE PISTON 18
5. JAMES LEE PCP 17
5. ALLEN POLLRICH PCP 17

Piston shooters did pretty well when ranked with the pcp guys. Here is a ranking for top five overall placing of 14 shooters with only two pcp's in top five.
1. HECTOR ALFARO PCP 46
2. RICK ROGERS PCP 43
3. KELLY HAWE PISTON 38
4. JEFF CARMELLO PISTON 37
5. LARRY PIRRONE PISTON 36

LARRY PIRRONE
CASA POINTS SERIES COMISAR

This message has been edited by RISKDR64 on Feb 12, 2018 5:47 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeff C
(Login Dieker)
YF

Thanks for all the specs. That is interesting stuff.

February 11 2018, 3:21 PM 

I had no idea I cleaned 6 lanes. All I can remember is the lane 6 that cleaned my clock again. That was a fun and relaxing shoot. The fire has let a lot of light into the target area. lets hope we get some growth back before the devil sun returns.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.