Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • This is the Day - 2/6/2006
    • flawlesstin (no login)
      Posted Feb 6, 2006 2:32 AM

Today's Daily Word - Monday,

February 6, 2006

This Is the Day!

Through the spirit of Christ within, I begin anew today.

This is the day I will make a positive difference in my life. If I have a project to start or complete or a relationship that needs mending, I am no longer going to put it off. I can accomplish all through the spirit of Christ within as I begin anew today.
      In the past, I may have followed a certain pattern of behavior; however, through the Christ of my being I am renewed. Each day is a fresh opportunity to follow a new path.
      I am not constrained by my past experiences. On this day, I experience the freedom of releasing that which would tend to hold me back. This day has "success" written all over it. It's not just a day of the week or a date in the month--it is twenty-four hours of greater opportunity.

"I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit."
      --Ephesians 3:16
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on EntertainmentCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Click here to see the "A_ANGELS" Loop!-->