<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>回討論區  

Parents nag when you do?

November 24 2011 at 4:58 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Parents nag when you do?

A class, the teacher asks students, "parents have often nagging you", the answer is: "there is more! 」

So, "parents nag you sth", the students there, as follows:

1 echo nod promised, if not theory.

2 understanding parents as much as possible, to accept, but without losing his principles.

3 parents well intentioned, when their good mood, tell them I grew up.

4 right to say that they listen, said it bore, will bluntly tell them I think.

Macro 5 mother love me, I am willing to speak with her mind, dad was too harsh, can only be listened to, not my dispute when he said that so far enough.

6 forbearance forbearance, parents will not fire out of thin air, even if is not right, is always good for us.

7 from which most of the time listening to know something usually ignores reason; more time to find some excuse or topics of interest to parents, their attention.

8 silence is golden.

9 as a child I was impatient, and they talk back, and now I feel that nagging is a sign of his love, now like a mother nagging, really!

10 "pole", and then port to a glass of water, the mother moved, change the subject.

11 "Ah, I have to write a job", ran into their own House.

12 "MOM, isn't there also sth" says all content often nag again, mother without a smile.

13 delegates

────────────────────────────────

Parents may rest assured enough to you; maybe want to communicate with you, but don't know how to talk about; perhaps is that you have no actual action to provide them with some angry, but boys and girls ever: perhaps they do not know now how much did you grow up, so keep as a child's education. They need you to communicate with them, and they talk about the mind, even when they need him utterly isolated speak, you're focused on the eye.

Children in parents ' hearts will always be a kite, that earn continuous cord! You haven't heard, 90 Granny lesson 70 years old grandma's stories? Growing up, don't be upset, and escape, talk to your parents mind!

http://users1.jabry.com/livenet/

This message has been edited by thoughtorg on Aug 17, 2012 12:02 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>回討論區  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E.mail

討論區 | 聊天室

林志玲後援會完美女神林志玲林志玲林志玲照片集林志玲性感寫真

本網站由林志玲同好網友志工管理維護