Finally after a lot of work my father finished this batch of 8 Hurricane. With these we have 9 Hurricane finished out of aprox 97 so far.
I think that considering the kit and the all the modification the result is more that acceptable. Please also note that the detail of fabric covered wing looks good.
Here are the pictures. I hope you like them.
1) Hurricane Mk I L1551 - Sqn 111 - Northolt, UK - July 1938
2) Hurricane Mk I L1584 - Sqn 111 - Circa - July 1938
3) Hurricane Mk I L1599 - Sqn 56 - Circa - Late 1938
4) Hurricane Mk I L1669 Mk I Trop - Martlesham Heath prior to its depatch to Khartoum - May-39 (Inclompleted)
5) Hurricane Mk I L1750 - A/AAE - 24/05/1939
6) Hurricane Mk I Pabby III - Sqn 73 - Rouvres, France - Early 1940
7) Hurricane Mk I LR/R L1800 - Sqn 56 - North Weald - Mid 1939
8) Hurricane Mk I Y L2006 - Group Pilot Pool - Sutton Bridge 1939
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.