Hi to all
My father has finished these 4 Hurricane. Please find below the pictures:
18) Hurricane Mk I LK/A - P2798 87 Sqn - December 1940
19) Hurricane Mk I P - P2992 527 Sqn -1943
The new model and the one which will be rebuild.
20) Hurricane Mk I V7101 69 Sqn - May/june 1941
21) Hurricane Mk I V7476 - 1 (APU) Australia - 1944
These 4 Hurricane together
The next batch will include the following four Hurricanes
1) Hurricane Mk I W9266 - 274 Sqn - Gerawla, Egypt - 25/05/1941 flew by the Anglo-Argentine pilot F/L Dudley Honor DFC.
2) Hurricane Mk I P3818 - 3 Sqn - Benina - Mar-41
3) Hurricane Mk X AG244 - Central Flying School, RRAF, Based at Norton Air Base, Rhodesia - 1945
4) Hurricane Mk I V7476 - Point Cook - 1946