Return to Index  

Update 29/10/10 - Look what happen's when you turn your back for a minute-they breed

October 29 2010 at 9:27 PM
No score for this post
Andrew Doppel (A2)  (no login)
from IP address 124.179.227.247

Response to Talking about Apocalypse Now here's two more Hueys!

Look what happens though when you turn your back for a minute with two Hueys on the workbench....They breed!

[img][linked image][/img]

Thanks to Chris Cairns, he has given me an Italeri 'Slick' that he had started but stashed away and stated was not likely to finish. Although I know Ray (Rotorwash from ARC) is sending me some extra seats, these will be used in this Huey to make it up although some of the things will need to be scratched up. I used the seats from Chris' Huey for the AMT camo Huey which have been painted (including sheep skin covers) and detailed with belts and fitted. The fuselage has been closed up and puttied ready for sanding in the next day or two when hardened. Here's where we're at;

Had to chuck my Chris' Huey in too for the update!

And, if you want to know how I'm going to do this other Huey..........I'm thinking either all over Dayglow orange or a Wallaby Airlines 35 Sqn camo RAAF Huey.

Regards

Andrew

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement