New Document New Document
Phil's Place : I'm Not Convinced!
Before You Post.. Read The Notice Below!

You Can Search Phil's Place For Topics!
Reply To The Ones That Interest You, They Will
Be Brought to the Top! If You Haven't Read It,
It's New To You!
Put Quote Marks Around Your Search Terms To Find A Specific Phrase
Uncheck To Search All of Google!

Return to Forum  

Another Response

January 29 2006 at 6:05 AM

(Login PhilBarnes)
Forum Owner

Response to Re: Phil, see if this helps....

Char>>"...we continually broke the law and we were given the requirements for the sacrifices, animal, blood, salt, oil etc... and the manner in which they were to be completed."

When Jesus came, died for our sins, everything written about His coming, all the things to tell us, or indicate that HE WAS the promised one to come, were fulfilled. The law of Sacrifice for sin was also fulfilled because of who He was and all that He did, laying His innocent, spotless life/body down for all of us then and afar off.
"

Comment: Char, I agree.... Jesus died once 'for all'... but, tell me, have you ever thought about it this way?? That those who accept that sacrifice, are covered by that sacrifice, and for them... that law is no longer an issue... But, for those who have not, and do not accept that sacrifice, then, for them... that law remains in effect! Yes, I agree... Jesus IS the Saviour and yes, Jesus IS the 'once, for all' sacrifice... but, in order to be covered by that precious blood, one must ACCEPT that sacrifice and REPENT of one's PAST sins... those who do not, and have not... are STILL under obligation to DO those animal sacrifices! IF not, then are we to think that Christ's sacrifice will cover the sinner who will not repent? All the liars, the murderers, the blasphemers? Everyone? What is your view on this? You may not have considered this in quite this way, but I hope you will ponder it and get back to me...

Phil
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD. Lamentations 3:40 (KJV)

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
New Document
Site Meter

e-Sword Home