New Document New Document
Phil's Place : I'm Not Convinced!
Before You Post.. Read The Notice Below!

You Can Search Phil's Place For Topics!
Reply To The Ones That Interest You, They Will
Be Brought to the Top! If You Haven't Read It,
It's New To You!
Put Quote Marks Around Your Search Terms To Find A Specific Phrase
Uncheck To Search All of Google!

Return to Forum  

Re: Hey Jerry

March 29 2008 at 6:15 PM
  (Login dzjerry)

Response to Hey Jerry

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

It says the wages. This is something we are payed. Not something that is taken from us as a penalty.Death was given so we do not have to live in sin forever.

"# Luke 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise"

The Key word here is paradise. We all know Jesus rose on the third day. How can the thief be with him in paradise that same day? You change the coma to make sense of this. But is paradise a place? Or a state of being? Let me explain. If you take away the sins of the world the greed, the pride, the lust etc. what happens? You would then see things as Jesus. You would see thing without the stress of the world. Then you would not have to move the coma or you can it still would fit. (IMO). Paradise is a State of being. Heaven is where you would live it that perfected state.
In Gods Love
Jerry

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
New Document
Site Meter

e-Sword Home