New Document New Document
Phil's Place : I'm Not Convinced!
Before You Post.. Read The Notice Below!

You Can Search Phil's Place For Topics!
Reply To The Ones That Interest You, They Will
Be Brought to the Top! If You Haven't Read It,
It's New To You!
Put Quote Marks Around Your Search Terms To Find A Specific Phrase
Uncheck To Search All of Google!

Return to Forum  

Re: Wow

May 19 2012 at 6:30 PM
Sandy  (Login AmConvinced)

Response to Re: Wow

so what is the Father then, if He is not a Spiritual being Acomtha?

Does he look like man having a body? Or is he able to appear as having that body, much like the angels appear to men, when they do?

And yes, you see I still see Jesus as being both yet. At least so far I do. As God does not reveal everything to us all at once either.

You see, I do believe in the trinity. But I also believe God is one being spiritually too. Because we cannot see spiritual issues the same as we see them in the natural. And particularly when it comes to having some semblance of understanding what God is. Meaning then, this revelation has to come from God, not our own nimd and thoghts about what we might think. As we are not talking about chopped liver here, or Casper the Ghost. We are talking about what we do see God as.

I understand why you and others do not see Jesus Christ as God. Because he was also a man. But it does say God come in the flesh. But what some see that as saying as being the same thing as God coming in those of us that are adopted in the flesh also. But that is not quite so. Because we are men not god. Whereas it says Jesus was God come in the flesh, does it not? And therefore I see it as saying just that exactly. And to back it up, I see Isaiah 9:6 telling me the same thing that John chapter 1 says about HIM. But I also see why God had to come in the flesh too. Because no man was good enough to be the sacrifice for sin. Whereas you that see Jesus Christ being only a man, do believe this. How is beyond me? But some do, none the less. Maybe they don't see all men born in sin that was born after the first Adam that I do????

Anyway, gotta go and finish dinner for now. Back later to finish reading Phils post if I have time. Otherwise will do so tomorrow.

There is no fear in love: Because perfect love casteth out fear...... 1 JOhn 1:18
Love in HIM,
Sandy
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." by Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Wow - Acomtha on May 21, 2012, 3:28 PM
  •  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
New Document
Site Meter

e-Sword Home