New Document New Document
Phil's Place : I'm Not Convinced!
Before You Post.. Read The Notice Below!

You Can Search Phil's Place For Topics!
Reply To The Ones That Interest You, They Will
Be Brought to the Top! If You Haven't Read It,
It's New To You!
Put Quote Marks Around Your Search Terms To Find A Specific Phrase
Uncheck To Search All of Google!

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum
Original Message
  • what is God straight or Gay?
    • (Login year2027)
      Posted May 25, 2012 2:58 AM

God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit
      What is God straight or Gay?
      05-25-2012
      For years Christian God was a male our Father but I will to show that hog wash because claim God was our Mother but I say God is a third gender. Which is both sexes roll into one body a lot of people think gay is the third gender sex but gay is not it just a choice some people make. While I see nothing wrong with people picking to be gay it is not for me.

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Hosea 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.

Some christians claim God is our Father and not our Mother but God is either a Father or a Mother but other gender is third. A gender with the ability to plant life and the ability form inside of it otherwise this gender need not a mate to get children. A gay person cannot plant a seed nor form a child and science is not answer either but lets look more into it.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So in resurrection we do not marry nor are we given in marriage what are we gay because some christians religions claim they will have many Virgins. Is the answer they are gay there is places where marriage is banned by same sex mates of some states and look at most religions groups? It seems the more we look into it the more it does make sense but it must if God is real.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

This was at resurrection one was saved and the other was not and what do you think they were doing in the same bed? They making love with each other what other do people get in the same bed to have sex because being gay was nothing new. If this gender is the third gender there is males that were really male because gay male is male and gay female is female so there must a new kind altogether which is God-kind the third gender.

I have been putting this together for years I got to a point there I see God is more than a man and less like a woman God is this third gender. God is more than I can dream of and less than I could image which all I understand about truth. Thank you with the love of truth against the love of nothing with a holy kiss of truth which is the illusion I believe in from Roy.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    New Document
    Site Meter

e-Sword Home