SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Webley Jaguar

August 16 2007 at 8:53 AM
DE LUX  (Login F112)

I'm thinking about tuning my W. J.
I'd like top power without sacrificing smoothness and accuracy.
I don't want the piece to fight back.
Oh and my 23 year old wife who weighs 92 pounds should be able to cock it with ease.
What tune should I go with?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Webley Jaguar

August 16 2007, 11:41 AM 

"What you need", is to go with the SpringGunning™ Ultra/Lux™ tune. It used the new SideWinder™ spring, which used patented wire technology that give extraordinary power, whilst retaining some of the highest velocity figures in the industry. You could say, "No spring of it's size ever produced more power!" Wilst never have been installed in the Webley, it has produced well over 800fps with our full zoot HW30S Magna/Glide™. All this whilst not just retaining factory cocking effort -- It actually reduces it to a paltry 12£ effort. These springs are in short supply though. Demand is over running production. Do not postpone purchase too long! SpringGunning is the only stockist currently retailing this system and they may be discontinued due to price overruns on productions. Get yours now before our accountants deem them unprofitable to continue producing. Get yours NOW!

SpringGunning.com™

Respond to this message   
DE LUX
(Login F112)

Yeah

August 16 2007, 1:32 PM 

The square section spring was good enough for my old man, and thats good enough for me.
Cheers.

Respond to this message   
Vlad Berchanskiy
(Login VladB)
SpringGunning Customers

But can I deer hunt with it?

August 16 2007, 8:57 PM 

The last gun you tuned for me doesn't shoot strong enough. I can only hunt turkeys and no further then 300 yards. I don't think this is acceptable.

Oh, wait...I just chronographed my gun and it lost three feet per second since Sunday. Didn't you say it was supposed to shoot 1000 feet per second? Now, was that above sea level or below?

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: But can I deer hunt with it?

August 16 2007, 11:37 PM 

Your obviously not using a big enough scope. Everyone knows that!

Paul

Respond to this message   
Vlad Berchanskiy
(Login VladB)
SpringGunning Customers

But it is YOUR fault!

August 17 2007, 10:55 PM 

I mounted a BSA 10-50x60 but you didn't tell it wasn't going to fit my break barrels. Can I mount it on the barrel? I've seen people do it on the Yellow Forum.

This message has been edited by VladB on Aug 18, 2007 12:23 AM

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: But it is YOUR fault!

August 19 2007, 4:55 AM 

Mounted on side of stock is best. I prefer Ideal™ brand radiator hose clamps for sure fire lock down.

Paul

Respond to this message   
Vlad Berchanskiy
(Login VladB)
SpringGunning Customers

LOL!

August 21 2007, 11:36 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9