SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Web Page

September 5 2007 at 1:03 PM

Paul Watts  (Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

I tried putting some sound files up on my page. Put a few here and there, trying to get some hit's. Feel free to give some feedback here. Pros and cons welcome

Paul

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Frank Barreca
(Login airTOMYgun1)

Snappy Music! nt

September 5 2007, 6:24 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Snappy Music! nt

September 6 2007, 12:27 PM 

I could upload some nice wav files and they sound a lot nicer but they would take a lot longer to load on the page start up. I hid some Christmas Story wav files on my site. A few Bullwinkle the moose files thrown in for good measure too

LOL

Paul

Respond to this message   
Frank Barreca
(Login airTOMYgun1)

Well Mrs. Robinson.....

September 7 2007, 8:26 PM 

It's top notch elevator music fer sure. :^)

This message has been edited by airTOMYgun1 on Sep 7, 2007 8:28 PM

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: Well Mrs. Robinson.....

September 19 2007, 8:36 PM 

Respond to this message   
aTg
(Login airTOMYgun1)

Thems the good ole days...

September 20 2007, 8:15 PM 

Singer song writers who could and did play their own instrumnets....Timeless stuff. Thanks for that!!!

Frank

Respond to this message   
Dan D
(Login mightyd)
SpringGunning Customers

I like the short soundbyte much better

October 4 2007, 7:36 PM 

It was starting to drive me nuts hearing Mrs Robinson over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
But the short sound byte jazzes up the page without challenging my psychiatric health.
--
Dan (in NY)

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: I like the short soundbyte much better

October 6 2007, 12:10 AM 

I Moved it to the main page only. That should keep everyone from going insane in half the time it did before

Paul

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9