December 10 2013, 6:53 PM 

and a photo happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Chris Kuseliauskas
(Login ChrisKus)
SpringGunning Customers

Re: Hey Paul, did you see...

January 2 2015, 5:56 PM 

That is what a rifle is suppose to look like! Iron sights and a bit of imagination is all you need, sort of like shooting pool.

Respond to this message   

Blair Clark
(Login Blair63)
SpringGunning Customers

Once Again!

December 10 2013, 9:33 PM 

Wow, once again PW does something no one else seems to do. Something unique. Really excellent job Paul! I like the sites a lot but the shroud is AMAZING!!! It's just beautiful, super impressed! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. You do realize that putting it up for sale will probably cause a fight amongst us! I'd take one on the chin to own this masterpiece. -Blair

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Once Again!

December 12 2013, 9:56 AM 

Thanks! Mike already bought the rifle a long time ago in a galaxy far far away wink.gif

I finished up the stock and need to take some pictures and update the thread. I'll try and get them up in the next couple of days but I've got a lot of shipping to do over the next couple of days too. I'll try and get some up though.

Paul

Respond to this message   
Isaac
(Login Claros)
SpringGunning Customers

I Love your work !!

December 13 2013, 9:49 AM 

Once again !! Simply SPECTACULAR !!!

Respond to this message   
Jim Phillips
(Login JimHP)
SpringGunning Customers

Re: I Love your work !!

December 13 2013, 5:22 PM 

I'm confused. So, you won't sell it until you make a custom stock and you have no idea when you will be able to finish a custom stock? Ha Ha Ha!!
OK, beautiful gun!!

Jim

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: I Love your work !!

December 13 2013, 7:15 PM 

He bought and paid for the rifle long before the stock was done. I tried to get him to take it a year ago but he wanted it complete before he took possession. He was willing to wait for it, most aren't wink.gif

Paul

Respond to this message   

Mike
(Login HeyChessieFetchItUp)
SpringGunning Customers

the lessons of patience...

December 14 2013, 1:24 PM 

good things come to those that wait happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Mike B
(Login mjb108)
SpringGunning Customers

Let's face it -- We're all jealous

December 14 2013, 7:16 PM 

At least I am. Enjoy that best-of-breed Springer, Mike!

Respond to this message   

Mike
SpringGunning Customers

Re: Let's face it -- We're all jealous

December 16 2013, 6:08 AM 

Thanks Mike I only do it to make you guys jealous, so my work here is done happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Klentz
(Login klentz)
SpringGunning Customers

Mike, Have you taken delivery of this fine custom yet?

December 18 2013, 6:36 PM 

Is the grade IV Tyro stock Mr Watts referenced installed? If so, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

Respond to this message   

Anonymous
SpringGunning Customers

Re: Mike, Have you taken delivery of this fine custom yet?

December 19 2013, 10:21 AM 

Kevin,

On my request, Paul's going to wait until after the holidays to ship the rifle. I'll take & post some pics when it arrives and post here and at Jim's. Paul said he'd take a photo if he gets a chance so maybe you'll get a peak a little earlier. That said, we all know how the holidays can overtake things and swamp best intentions.

Happy Holidays!
Mike

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

December 20 2013, 3:10 PM 

Thanks Mike.

Mike already knows this but I fell on the ice a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting some stock work done and trying to get things shipped with my wife's help and I'm getting around much better now. I basically went down a set of steps when my feet went out from under me. I'll be very very glad to see 2013 go.....

Many Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Paul

Respond to this message   

Mike
SpringGunning Customers

December 20 2013, 4:07 PM 

Paul, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous 2014! Hope the physical "push-back" from your fall is subsiding a bit. Looking forward to the rifle but it's not going to be a disaster if it arrives late. There are few things that equal the thrill of getting a UPS notice from SpringGunning! happy.gif

Best to you,
Mike

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login rolandrobichaux)

Re: SG 25/95

March 29 2014, 10:30 PM 

I just read and saw the pictures of the sg 25/95. now that's a superb job on a rifle! Boy I could have a lot of
fun with that gun! unfortunately my eyesight is not as good as it used to be so scopes are more practical for me
now but I used to love to shoot with peep sights. I wish you would have made that gun for me 20 yrs ago! yesterday
I was shooting your custom 95 in .22 you made for me. it was so-o-o pleasureable to easily lob those big .22 cal
pellets into the target at 40 yds offhand that it made me smile...thanks again paul for your work and do not forget
to put my friend, fred's, name on a hw 95 .22 for the summer. thanks a lot!..roland

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9