SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 27 2014 at 12:32 PM

Paul Watts  (Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone gets plenty to eat and slings a little lead today wink.gif

Many Thanks!

Paul Watts

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike B
(Login mjb108)
SpringGunning Customers

Same to you!

November 29 2014, 7:25 AM 

Hi Paul,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also! We have a lot to give thanks for this holiday, and one of those things is that we have a great tuner and sharing airgunner in you! Thanks for all you do, including setting up this website so we can see into your world and hear from others.

Mike

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Same to you!

November 29 2014, 10:01 PM 

You're too kind. I appreciate it very much.

Paul

Respond to this message   
Chris Kuseliauskas
(Login ChrisKus)
SpringGunning Customers

December 4 2014, 5:07 PM 

Paul, hope you had a nice holiday! Just wanted to say how much I appreciate talking to you when I call and for your help when I have questions. Just came up from my basement range, my Santa Rosa R1 you tuned some time back remains my favorite rifle.

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

December 7 2014, 7:09 PM 

Thanks! Hope 2015 is a good one.

Paul

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login regsmeeton)
SpringGunning Customers

Glad to know you're still alive and kickin'

December 9 2014, 9:06 AM 

You must be plenty busy - a good thing to a point. I was kinda hoping you'd make it to Hickory. Would have been nice to see you. Do you have any tentative plans to visit any shows next year? I might bring you another project, money permitting.
All the best,
Jack
Why can't I be different and unusual.....like everybody else?

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
Owner

Re: Glad to know you're still alive and kickin'

December 12 2014, 8:07 PM 

I've been extremely busy but it's not been good busy. I lost two more family members in the last few months and had to replace some equipment. The good thing is some of my equipment upgrades will expand some of my offerings and allow me to complete some of the projects I've had on the back burner for a long long time. I'm going to stop taking in tune work for a season and take some extra time to allow me to finish up my back log and some custom projects that have languished on the back burner for far too long. I'll be finishing up some stock patterns and hopefully have some custom offerings in the first part of this coming year God willing wink.gif I also need to do another sweep the shop sale. I've got a couple of used rifles and odds and ends I need to clear out.

I'll try and make it to both shows at Malvern and Hickory this coming year. I still have a lot of Ulysses stuff here in storage and need to sell it. That and it would really great to get out of the shop for a couple of weeks this year. I haven't had any time off since 08.

Paul

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9