SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

While I Await For You To Put Something On The Shelf

December 14 2014 at 12:17 PM
gapi  (Login gapi)

Here is this AM's workout.

Its a shot of my front porch range. No worries about vehicles. I can hear and see them coming from way off on our quiet cul-de-sac road.
The targets are 17, 50, and 70 yards.

The spinner was before switching from 17.9 gr to 10.5 .177 pellets. The zero moves to the left at that change.
I'm standing with my forehand leaning on the door jamb.

60 years old, a little windy and the trigger on the tuned BAM B26 are my only excuses. The mail box is fabricated from 3/8-inch steel.happy.gif

[linked image]

Can't wait to see if I can obtain a Paul Watts R9 to own, shoot & photograph. Here is my current plinker. I have some medium rings in route.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: While I Await For You To Put Something On The Shelf

December 16 2014, 9:03 AM 

A friend of mine in Baton Rouge has a B20 that he fixed up that groups really, really well. There are some good ones out there.

Nice range BTW wink.gif

Paul

Respond to this message   
A Campbell
(Login gapi)

Re: While I Await For You To Put Something On The Shelf

December 21 2014, 12:43 AM 

Thanks,

I like the home range.

I see I did a type-o saying I switched from 17.9 to 10.5 gr. Its 7.9 gr, Heh.

The Rifle is a B26 R9 clone with full tune by Flying Dragon. All I can complain about is the trigger. I sent it back and he improved it but its no Rekord I guess. All in all not bad for the cost. I have the .22 bbl on it now and really like it.

I think of the package is an appetizer for a real R9 tuned.

I wanted an air rifle on the shorter & lighter side, and de-cockable. Some times I need to abort and don't like being forced to fire. The R9 is all this.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9