SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Santa Rosa R1 .22 for sale.

June 29 2015 at 3:47 PM
Chris Kuseliauskas  (Login ChrisKus)
SpringGunning Customers

Posting my Paul Watts tuned R1 here first before posting on the other sites. This is a nice Santa Rosa R1 that I picked up at an estate sale about 5 years ago. I shot it for a bit before sending to Paul, where he did an adv tune. He replaced the stock safety with his polished silver button. As to be expected, it has a butter smooth, short stroke action, lovely shot cycle, and trigger is like glass. I added a new .22 HW80k barrel with a short JM muzzle brake. I will include the original .177 barrel that Paul cut, crowned, and choked, that was dove tailed to accept a Lyman front globe, which I will include.. The rifle also has a sight plate cover and brass screw cups with hex nut stock screws. A Beeman short, Japanese made scope sits on it, that is available as well and really looks nice as it is from around the same era. If you are interested, call me at 636-234-4696. Please call instead of leaving a reply on the site. I can send pics on request. I am asking $525 shipped for the rifle without scope. Wood has some handling marks, but looks nice and blueing is excellent. I have all positive feedback on the BOI. Selling to finance a new project and the fact that I own a few other Springgunning rifles and currently patiently waiting on another.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris K
(Login ChrisKus)
SpringGunning Customers

Rifle is sold

June 30 2015, 12:38 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9