SpringGunning

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RWS48 .25 cal

January 18 2016 at 6:14 PM

Blair  (Login Blair63)
SpringGunning Customers

Hey Guys, just thought I'd post this here first. I'm thinking about selling my 48. The cocking just wears me out after a while. Not as much fun as it used to be. It is a beast no doubt. It has the T01 trigger.(I believe)and the time stamp is Jan.08 I'd rather it go to someone on this group before putting it out there on the yellow or some other site. I bought it used a few years back and I know someone has been inside it. Not sure what was done but it has performed flawlessly for me. If anyone is interested, email me at blair-janet@comcast.net and we'll talk. Paul, if this post is against forum rules just let me know and I'll delete it asap. Thanks Guys. -Blair

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: RWS48 .25 cal

January 18 2016, 11:29 PM 

No problem at all.

Paul

Respond to this message   

Blair
(Login Blair63)
SpringGunning Customers

HW 30

January 27 2016, 6:20 PM 

I forgot to mention that I also have a completely stock HW30. Pretty much new. Bought it a couple of years ago from AOA. I have maybe one tin(or less)through it. The metal and furniture 100%. Again, I'd rather it go to someone here before I post it on the bigger sites. Text me and I'll send pics of either gun. 816-739-029four. Thanks Guys. -Blair

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

R9