SpringGunning

<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

Happy Thanksgiving! + Update

November 23 2017 at 5:58 PM

Paul Watts  (Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

First off happy thanksgiving everyone!

For several years now my father has had dementia and I've been traveling to try and help him and keep tabs on him six hours away. Over the last few months he has become more and more paranoid and a couple of months ago he threatened someone. It was bad enough that I got a call from MS HHS but the person contacting me wasn't willing to get involved. I spent several days trying to get something done but it wasn't until he was going to be prosecuted for aggravated assault that MS HHS stepped in to give him a mental and physical evaluation (After me going up the chain of command). For the last month I've been living in the town he is hospitalized in and trying to get everything in order for me to be his conservator and get him placed in a home near me. My court date is Monday the 27th to finalize everything. After that I will be able to get things in order and deal with the mess left behind.

If you've been calling or leaving messages, I simply haven't been here to get them and the very few days that I've been here over that last couple of months I haven't had time to touch base with everyone. Sorry about that sad.gif The good news is once things are settled, I should be around most of the time. I just don't know when everything will be done and finished with but now that things are being done to actually get things resolved, there is a end in sight.

Thanks for taking time to read through all this. I'll be contacting everyone that left messages and called in the next few weeks.

Paul Watts

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
tvl
(Login tvlunn)
SpringGunning Customers

Prayers

November 24 2017, 10:49 AM 

Paul, you tuned a HW97K for me about 4 years back and it has performed extremely well since that time!

Please know that I will pray for your situation. Dimentia and its side effects are frustrating and heart breaking at the least. You certainly have your hands full, but it's such a blessing to see someone care for a parent in their time of real need. Stay near to him, as you have, for you will be richly blessed!

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Prayers

November 26 2017, 9:12 AM 

Thank you! Prayers are much appreciated!

Paul

Respond to this message   

Mike
(Login HeyChessieFetchItUp)
SpringGunning Customers

Good luck

December 1 2017, 11:47 AM 

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope you get things settled and are back in the groove soon. Best of luck!

Respond to this message   

Paul Watts
(Premier Login SpringGunner)
Owner

Re: Good luck

January 5 2018, 2:30 AM 

Thanks, I'll be calling soon. Sorry for getting back so late.

Paul

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

R9