Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Book - Sarthe , aout 1944 - Histoire d'une Liberation

November 20 2009 at 12:48 PM

Paul McMahon  (Login Paul_McMahon)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 89.204.182.46

Hi all , I recently received this book by Fabrice Avoie and I can only add my small voice to Sam Wrens's , Steve Zaloga and Chris Leeman in saying it is worth the $/£/. I have a good collection of books and to be honest all the photos in Mr Avoie's book are all new to me. While some of photos may be small in parts they lack nothing in atmosphere and give a real "feel" to the area as it was then.

The only "minus" is that the text is all in French and i'm kicking myself that I did not pay more attention to the language when I was in school as the book seems to be jam packed with unit information and reports etc.

My few pennies were well spent on this and if it ever comes out in English I will not hesitate to buy it again happy.gif

Best

Paul

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. And a thumbs-up from me too! - Aris Kosionidis on Nov 24, 2009, 10:32 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse