Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Dennis, not sure why you are sweating it.....

January 4 2012 at 9:03 PM
Ron Hetherington  (Login veezerboy)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.136.75.145

Response to Re: Sorry to hear that

What are these supposedly WW buffs concerned about. I personally don't buy a book JUST for the photos, but for the research/write-up done. And we all know that the authors of WW books are not going to be the next Twilight author. War books only hit a few and the pictures on Ebay are only purchased by a few.

I say to the trolls, go blow your self!! but I'm sure you drive a big truck because your, well you know. There is nothing they can do because, frankly, their pockets are not deep enough to try anything. If your afraid of being car bombed, a hit taken out on you or something life threatening, then stop, but that is playing into there hands and they WIN!!!

You have to take a stand for what you do and believe in. Let the trolls do what they wish. Let them waste their time and money chasing after something stupid instead of being productive and giving us buyers something for our money. Those trolls are actually 5 cans short of a sixer and you just let them fall on their own sword.

Just take there emails, comments or what ever as nothing more than junk and don't bother yourself with their hassle!!

You do a great thing for us who do not scroll the net to find this stuff. If you don't want to post your stuff, I'll post it because I don't care for trolls. Used to kill them like fly's playing D&D happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse