German road wheelsFebruary 14 2012 at 2:45 PM
|Nathan LaPorte (Login nathan211)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I was wondering if the Germans painted the inside of the road wheels that go together such as the panzer III's? I assume everything is primed, but I would almost think they would assemble the 2 wheels together and then apply the dark yellow. I am building a stug III and wanted to know if I should leave the primer, or paint the inside the base coat?
Also I have been using different manufactures and colors for the hull red and I find Floquil's primer red (I think, old bottle and label is unreadable) very nice. Seems to me that Vallejo, and Tamiya's hull red is too dark. Anyone else think this?
- Re: German road wheels - Alex Zaretser on Feb 14, 2012, 9:33 PM
- Re: German road wheels - Nathan LaPorte on Feb 14, 2012, 10:37 PM
- Bug crossing - Robert Lockie on Feb 15, 2012, 10:54 AM
- this one? - david nickels on Feb 15, 2012, 5:47 PM
- Actually no - Robert Lockie on Feb 17, 2012, 5:11 AM