Don't be fooled by imitators! Accept No Substitutes!April 11 2012 at 9:24 AM
|Joseph R. Zrodlowski (Login SfanGoch)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Waste of money !
Cheaper? Sure; but, plasticard wouldn't impart the professional, accurately portrayed, realistically depicted hand painted look which we all strive for. Yessirrrreee! Only a precision made template constructed of the finest materials can do that. Besides, you might get sued for copyright infringement and theft of intellectual properties.
|This message has been edited by SfanGoch from IP address 126.96.36.199 on Apr 11, 2012 1:59 PM|
- Get sued? - Jari Lievonen on Apr 11, 2012, 10:08 AM
- Re: Get sued? - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Apr 11, 2012, 11:58 AM
- USCHI REUSABLE STENCILS - ERIK ROBERSON on Apr 11, 2012, 2:39 PM
- Re: USCHI REUSABLE STENCILS - Marc Brandes on Apr 11, 2012, 4:52 PM
- Sure did, - Jari Lievonen on Apr 12, 2012, 1:31 PM
- Age of Invention - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Apr 11, 2012, 9:03 PM
- Ah !! - ERIK ROBERSON on Apr 12, 2012, 12:56 AM