Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

New Tamiya?

May 5 2012 at 8:02 PM
  (Login anto992)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 95.83.214.255

Response to Tamiya release suggestions

I think Tamiya has realy lost its footing as of late,
Ok the Russian BT nice, the M51 is lovely and I will build one of each, the T-55 is a bit of a luxury as there wernt that many of them made, but releasing a Ferdinand is a just silly as the Dragon ones seem to fit the bill nicely.
It seems Tamiya are just bimbeling along with out any idea what all the other producers are doing, (all who seem to be falling over each other copying their competiters products) or releasing old out of date kits that should have been canned years ago (Tamiya) I think there are quite a lot of armoured and non armoured vehicles that need to be done.

I would like them do the following.

An SU122.
A Tiger that I could build out of the box that was used at Kharkov.
M1 Abrams (105mm).
A T-26 Any model.
A new Chieftain (mid to late model).
Panzer 2 Luchs.
T-80 (modern).
35(t) (not the remould).
A new Bren carrier.
M36.
T-26.
T-40.
BRDM-1
Any modern Russian bog standerd truck.
A Haaglunds all terrain vehicle (Royale Marines, Afghanistan, with bar armour)

Just a thought

Anto

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. What's wrong with Tasca 'Luchs'?(nt) - jose cesar on May 6, 10:34 AM
    1. My Mistake, I forgot completely about this kit :( NT - Anthony Ryan on May 6, 1:07 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse