Flak43 of courseJune 10 2012 at 11:31 PM
|Tom Cockle (Login atcockle)|
MODERATORS ONLY - Axis WWII
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to why Flak36?
Thanks for all the information and for the link to the photos of the ammunition boxes. I didn't realize there were two different ammunition boxes. So I'll be getting incorrect 6 round tray boxes with my Bronco purchase. It looks like I'll have to spring for the Alliance set and cast some spares in resin. When the tray of spent shells exits the gun, are the shells still fixed to the tray and the whole assembly falls into the basket?
- Re: Flak43 of course - patrick vaudreville on Jun 11, 2012, 12:31 AM
- Re: Flak43 of course - Tom Cockle on Jun 11, 2012, 12:44 AM
- Lionroar or Orange Hobby. Not AMW - Lucien Pretl on Jun 11, 2012, 5:15 PM
- Re: Lionroar or Orange Hobby. Not AMW - Tom Cockle on Jun 11, 2012, 9:45 PM
- Flak 43 ammo - Tim Coulson on Jun 11, 2012, 11:42 PM
- RB Model also do 37mm FlaK nt - david nickels on Jun 12, 2012, 12:23 AM
- AMW - Roman Volchenkov on Jun 12, 2012, 1:50 AM
- 2 different products - Roman Volchenkov on Jun 12, 2012, 1:51 AM
- Thanks everyone - Tom Cockle on Jun 12, 2012, 2:43 AM
- thanks, Tom. - Roman Volchenkov on Jun 12, 2012, 12:06 PM