Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Wittmanns time with S04

June 14 2012 at 9:49 PM
  (Login Jpzrfreek)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 121.44.81.72

Good Morning,

First of all I would like to start off by thanking David Byrden, Yann Jouault and Paul Alderton for their responses to my previous post on the 6th of this month.

I have a couple more questions I would like to put to you for your advice per S04.

Fiefel system:
I have been rummaging through my spares box and found several different sorts of tubing ranging from a very coarse to a very fine pattern in resin through to the light plastic/fabric covered pieces available in the current Tamiya early kit, would any one know which would be the best represented??
Were the pipes actually connected on S04??

Mantlet:
Is it a standard feature of all Befehlstigers to have the coaxial mg removed???
Was the port just covered over or were they actually plugged???

Antenna:
Is it a standard feature of all Befehlstigers to have the ceramic pot fitted to the RHS????
How was this pot fitted - I have seen on one model it appears to be a cup with a lip but on my conversion parts there is no lip????
Was the Antenna tube that fits on the rear hull wall always fitted to one particular side or to either????

Looking through earlier posts on the subject of S04 it was mentioned that the driver had no episcope, I take it then that the klapp(? - drivers vision port) was permanently closed, well at least during combat?

Any thoughts, Ideas or suggestions?

TIA

P

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Answers. - David Byrden on Jun 15, 6:09 AM
  3. Rear plate and other stuff - Paul Alderton on Jun 16, 9:15 AM
    1. Nice model... - David Byrden on Jun 16, 12:43 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse