Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Which radios in a "normal" Funklenk-StuG III G ?

July 3 2012 at 4:15 PM
Markus Tost  (Login Spike_67)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 87.174.55.32

Hi everybody;
Just recently I drew my CyberHobby Sturmgeschütz III mit Flüssiggas-Antrieb from the stash.
I once got it cheap via an famous online bidding site (the one with multi-coulored letters;-)) and now decided to build it as a StuG III G of Pz.Kp. 316 (Fkl) in Normandy (of course without the gas tanks and with the bolted mantlet). During working through the instructions to mark the changes I came across an old problem of all "new" Dragon Stugs: the radios. As is known Dragon provides the radio equipment for an Abteilungs command vehicle. I googled Pekkas posts concerning radios, but I'm still in doubt which radios to use.
If I got it right the left pannier (C16) gets in every case the FuG 16 (parts E34+E25 in rack E30/29) but whats on the right pannier,especially in Funklenk-StuG?
One option could be to use E26 and E31 in rack E27/E28 to imitate the second receiver, correct?
I'm curious about your opinions.
Best wishes
Markus
StuG and Jagdpanzer fan

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. FU5 - Noe Trevino on Jul 3, 2012, 6:07 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse