Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Info needed on the Sdkfz 251 tarpoulin cover

July 4 2012 at 12:11 PM
  (Login pickelhaube)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 70.171.104.249

Hey Guys,

I have made 2 tarp covers in my Sdkfz 251 1/18th scale series.

I have mad the taller and standard version. The taller being used as an ambulance cover.

Next I plan to make a 3/4 version . In theory the tarp would be rolled/ flipped back so that a figure can be used manning the mg ( with shield ).

Now when this was done did they take the first bow support out or was it slid back and the tarp flipped over ?

I do have the Spanish black magazine were the model made his own and it looks like his version does not have the first bow in it.

Does anybody have any insight on this or have any pics showing this ?

Thanks

Taller ambulance cover

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Shorter standard cover.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse