1/16th tool claspsJuly 10 2012 at 1:42 PM
|David Schemel (Login justplanestuff)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
It appears to me that there are 2 differnt maufacterers of tool clasps in 1/16th scale, Voyager and Aber. If any one knows of another manufacterer please let me know. I am building a Hetzer so I need a "late" style.
Does anyone have an opinion on the ease of use, workability and accuracy of the two differnt clasps in 1/16th? Barring anyone with experience in 1/16th I would welcome opinions in 1/35 and hope it is will apply to larger scale scale.
Improving my modeling one mistake at a time.
|This message has been edited by justplanestuff from IP address 126.96.36.199 on Jul 10, 2012 8:27 PM|
- I have the Aber set - david nickels on Jul 10, 2012, 2:32 PM
- Aber clips - David Schemel on Jul 10, 2012, 8:28 PM
- Try this - Dan Feldman on Jul 10, 2012, 2:32 PM
- Thanks Dan. nt - David Schemel on Jul 10, 2012, 8:30 PM
- ABER - Andy Jasinski on Jul 10, 2012, 3:10 PM
- Thanks Andy - David Schemel on Jul 10, 2012, 8:32 PM
- Re: Thanks Andy - Andy Jasinski on Jul 11, 2012, 6:48 AM