Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tiger one question

July 11 2012 at 5:33 AM
  (Login pvk308)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 58.173.177.69

Hi guys just curious and wonder if you can help me. I am currently looking at doing the tiger Fgst.Nr.V1 from the Dragon kit 6600. I have managed to track down the Vorpanzer front plate so no dramas there however, it could be my eyes playing tricks on me in regards to the front drive sprocket. The hub face looks flat to me not the usual domed face seen on the early tigers am i correct or not. Models i have seen portray the domed surface but i have read some where (cant for the life of me remember where) that it was a reverse dimpled surface.... not sure what that means. Lastly what fruil tracks would be good to go with this kit, am i looking at the mirrored tracks or just the normal tracks for this first version. Thanks in advance

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Some photos - Dave Coyne on Jul 11, 1:14 PM
    1. Looks like this one.. - David Byrden on Jul 11, 2:54 PM

2. Re: Tiger one question - Stephen Munton on Jul 11, 5:17 PM
    1. V1 details... - David Byrden on Jul 11, 7:03 PM
      1. Thanks again - Stephen Munton on Jul 11, 7:29 PM
        1. Re: Thanks again - Stephen Munton on Jul 11, 8:26 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse